PDA

View Full Version : I need to go FISHING

Bduck
03-03-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm not big on ice fishing but I have missed a couple of opportunities to be out sitting on top of a ice cube somewhere with good friends. Since the new year rolled in, I have worked every weekend except the weekend I went to Sacramento and the ISE in January. Workload is kicked in for a while and no signs yet of it letting up. We need some of Al Gores global warming :rolleyes: here to thaw out the hard water on our lakes. I have spent alot of money, in preparation over the long winter here, to get new equipment & gear for oncoming season. Still have the Salt Lake ISE to go to. Come on Utah thaw out. I need to go FISHING!!!!!!!! crymeariver

SuperD
03-03-2010, 11:17 AM
You're like a big buck in pre rut. Things are starting to itch and tingle but it isn't time yet.

skookum9
03-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Bduck, I have sort of the opposite problem. Work's been a little slow here lately while the water's still cold. I fear that once we get to my favorite months for fishing, work will be so booming that I won't be able to get away to wet a hook. I guess that's the burden of working construction. I hope you get a chance to get out on the water soon, and often too.

SuperD
03-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Bduck, I have sort of the opposite problem. Work's been a little slow here lately while the water's still cold. I fear that once we get to my favorite months for fishing, work will be so booming that I won't be able to get away to wet a hook. I guess that's the burden of working construction. I hope you get a chance to get out on the water soon, and often too.

Sounds like we live a similiar life. It seems every time I try to schedule a trip around a job, the job slips and puts it right on top of my trip.

Bduck
03-03-2010, 03:30 PM
I'm glad its this time of year to get some of the work done but I still need to go FISHING. Once the the season gets started, my wife will be wishing I was back at work bringing in more overtime. Seems I never get any slack.