PDA

View Full Version : New idaho moderator

Petty4life
02-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Welcome gonefishing as the new moderator of the idaho forumthumbsup

Bduck
02-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Well Dallas, you've done it now. Hope you can handle it. Seriously, welcome to the mod side.

gonefishing
02-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Roger,

I can't wait until everyone hits the water and reading about all the action.

I will be on the Gorge in April and early May, back up here (Idaho) in May to June and then over to Oregon and back down to the Gorge Through July.

I PLAN TO FISH MY SELF CRAZY THIS YEAR.

I'll be looking to hear about your successes on the water.

Glad to join the fun!

skookum9
02-25-2010, 02:40 AM
All I can say about a schedule like that is that I'm jealous. Have a great time rippin' all those lips!

Bduck
02-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Roger,

I can't wait until everyone hits the water and reading about all the action.

I will be on the Gorge in April and early May, back up here (Idaho) in May to June and then over to Oregon and back down to the Gorge Through July.

I PLAN TO FISH MY SELF CRAZY THIS YEAR.

I'll be looking to hear about your successes on the water.

Glad to join the fun!

Dallas, Provide some actual dates and I'll see about meeting up with you even if its a one dayer.

Mojo
02-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Good luck gonefishing. You know us Idaho guys are trouble... :)

gonefishing
02-25-2010, 10:13 PM
I'll fit in then!thumbsup

gonefishing
02-25-2010, 10:20 PM
Roger,

Not sure on approxiamte dates that would match with your free time. I am reasoable flexible as long as a Thursday Friday doesnt involve work meetings. I have to travel to Boise for those. If I travel to the Gorge I can get there after work on a Wed-Thursday Fish 2-3 days and drive back on a Sunday.

I'll send you an e-mail in a couple days with my mandatory work days for April-June

Dallas, Provide some actual dates and I'll see about meeting up with you even if its a one dayer.

Bduck
02-26-2010, 11:49 AM
The Gorge is only 3hrs at the most for me to drive. I'm one of the old timers where I work, so I'm able to schedule and get what I want barring an emergency. Been thinking about storing my camper up there when its not in use for the summer. Taking 2 vehicles towing the toys gets hard sometimes.

gonefishing
02-26-2010, 08:34 PM
I was thinking about leaving everything down at the marina and driving a car back and forth. Does Lucern marina have their own RV camp where one can get a spot for a month or two. If so I would leave my boat and all there and have my wife follow me down on the first trip in the car. Then my weekend trips would be 3 & 1/2 hrs or so each way. tongue2 Sounds like a plan for me! I would be there alot until mid May. Might like it and stay their until July. ??? We'll see!

Bduck
02-26-2010, 09:54 PM
Dallas, right there at Lucerne, they have a fenced area for boats & RV's for storage. I think they told me last year it costs about $40.00 for my 24ft trailer a month. I say that would be a good way to go. I keep my boat with me at all times so I can maintain it and able to use it locally. I have seen a couple of other areas in Manila for storage but don't how secure it would be.