PDA

View Full Version : underwater videos

Mrjustducky
02-23-2010, 11:55 PM
HiTechKoke, your videos are fun to watch, thanks for your effort...what are you using to take these underwater videos..my son and I would like to get what we need to do the same..thanks John

HiTechKoke
03-01-2010, 09:38 AM
HiTechKoke, your videos are fun to watch, thanks for your effort...what are you using to take these underwater videos..my son and I would like to get what we need to do the same..thanks John

Thanks. Guess I missed this post. I am using a Walker Strikevision Downrigger setup. It has an RCA video out so you can plug that into whatever you would like to record with or just watch on a video display that you have to supply of course. There's a learning curve to setting it all up to get the lure in view etc.

In the end I have fun recording the adventure above and below the water with friends and famil and all my videos are posted on Youtube here:

http://www.youtube.com/hitechkoke

Kevin

Jayson
05-11-2010, 04:44 AM
ohh thanks for the info HiTechKoke. i too wanted to know all these stuffs!

btw, don't you guys allow signature containing any out-link? I mean I can't see my signature here! but i can see that in my user control panel..whats the issue?

mytmouse
05-12-2010, 12:42 AM
what is that swimming by when yer eatin ramen at 2:12 or so?

HiTechKoke
05-12-2010, 09:36 AM
I assume you are referring to the Shasta report? It was probably a log as there was a lot of debris in the water due to the higher water.

mytmouse
03-08-2011, 10:24 PM
funny, i watched this again and had a severe case of deja vu. oh yeah!! great vid.