PDA

View Full Version : New

kgleonar
02-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Hello I'm new to this forum. My main objective is to learn as much as I can about Lake Merwin Kokanee fishing, when to fish,how to catch the bigger fish and where to catch them ( at the dam or where ever ). Hope you can help. I have fished at merwin and was successful but I lost alot of fish and never realy found any big fish or any consistant method of fishing the darn things. Anyway any help/tips would be appreicated.

Lenny

MackPrince
02-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Welcome. There are several Merwin anglers here and we'll be glad to get you going.

-Mack

Koke-n-a-smile
02-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Welcome aboard! This is a great site, and the guys are really helpful. There are quite a few if us that fish that lake, so you are in good company. Look forward to sharing info with you over the season.thumbsup

Gene
02-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Im a Merwin angler, from the Brush Prairie area, built my boat up for the lake, but as you are I am still learning. keep on these threads, Merwin anglers here. welcome to the sight it is addicting and the info gathered is priceless. no dumb questions here.

Gene

Kokonuts
02-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Welcome to the Merwin Gang!!....thumbsup....

I'll be fishing there most every weekend as soon as the water comes back up!. Pacific corp. is lowering the lake to work on the dam. It should be comming up after Mar. 15th. and then watch out!

Kokonuts

Bduck
02-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Welcome kgleonar thumbsup Looks like your fellow statemen have keyed in on you. There are alot of posts within the boards here that will get you on track.