PDA

View Full Version : Hi everone

CStoon
02-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Thought I would come and introduce myself. I'm just getting into kokanee fishing although I've been fishing all my life I've just recently; in the last two years got really serious about it. Every spare penny I have goes into the sport...(just don't tell my wife) ;) Anyways...I look forward to getting great tips and info. from all of you.

SilverBullets
02-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Welcome aboard CStoon!thumbsup

gonefishing
02-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Welcome to Kokanee povertythumbsup I simply cant think of a better hobbie.
Disease might be a better I.D. for this past time. What ever, glad to have you on board. This is a great forum to share information and to learn from.

Gene
02-09-2010, 11:35 PM
I have been spending a lot of time and money on it too, and its not too funny when you buy two new downriggers then tell your wife when you get home with them. LOL

gonefishing
02-10-2010, 12:23 PM
I walk in the door. Honey, cabelas called and they couldnt get your card to go though. (Debit with a limit on purchases). Oh darn, I for got to call the bank and let them know that a big purchase would be coming through for 2 new electric down riggers.

Wife

I thought you were done buying stuff for your boat.

Me

Well I have only one more thing, a new canvas top.

Like she would believe me!tooexcited

Kokaholic
02-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Welcome aboard! great to have you here in the Kokannne familythumbsup

kokanee_slayer
02-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Yea, I know what you mean. Don't have a place to park the size boat I would like, at my residence, without a lot of ground work, extra driveway, etc. Therefore, I probably have the most heavily outfitted 12 foot Lund in the U.S. I've got to be insane. Let's see... Hummingbird 587 Fish Finder, 15hp Merc 4-stroke, Minnkota Riptide Trolling Motor, 2 Cannon Manual Down-riggers, Live-well, stereo. Not to mention Rods, Reels, lures, etc. My wife and family keep me happy by giving me Cabela's gift cards for Christmas.

DLM
02-11-2010, 10:20 AM
I walk in the door. Honey, cabelas called and they couldnt get your card to go though. (Debit with a limit on purchases). Oh darn, I for got to call the bank and let them know that a big purchase would be coming through for 2 new electric down riggers.

Exactly why everywhere I buy tackle/boat stuff has my cell number, not the home number.;)

Bduck
02-11-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm with dlm. Cell # to who I want thumbsup & any other business goes to my wife #. And she tells them, no speak English laugh hyst

SmokeOnTheWater
02-11-2010, 08:00 PM
I'll watch for you on Causey this year. Welcome!