PDA

View Full Version : HI From Vancouver WA

Fourteen
01-11-2010, 05:50 PM
I have been fishing for Kokanee about 4 yrs. now and it 's getting better every season for me . Merwin is my lake of choice but I am planning a trip to Wallowa lake this spring with some friends to hopefully catch some 5 lbs. plus Koks . This board looks like it has a wealth of info about catching this delicious tasting . I will be looking on it frequently .

Petty4life
01-11-2010, 07:01 PM
welcome aboard

Bluknight
01-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Glad to see another SW Washington person on board! I've only been fishing for kokes for two years and would agree it seems to get better every year. Merwin and Yale are my koke haunts as well.

I'm in the green 17' Lund. Not many around these parts so if you see it say hi! Oh if your catching and I'm not feel free to follow up the hi with what's working for you!

Fourteen
01-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Glad to see another SW Washington person on board! I've only been fishing for kokes for two years and would agree it seems to get better every year. Merwin and Yale are my koke haunts as well.

I'm in the green 17' Lund. Not many around these parts so if you see it say hi! Oh if your catching and I'm not feel free to follow up the hi with what's working for you!

I will gladly come over and share my success or lack of it if I see you on one of the two lakes .

MackPrince
01-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Welcome!

I split between Merwin and Yale as well.

Woo Hoo Washington is takin overfencing. We may not have monster sized fish, but we're gathering a great group of anglers here.

I'm already brainstorming the 2nd Annual Family BBQ.
-Mack

Bduck
01-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Welcome Fourteen. thumbsup No matter where you visit on this site or what fishing holes you get into, there will be a great group of guys here to help out with tons of knowledge they all possess. Personally, I think they are all possessed. laugh hyst

SilverBullets
01-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Welcome to KFF! No matter how long we've been fishing for kokes it seems there's always more to learn... Great to have you aboard!thumbsup

Kokonuts
01-13-2010, 02:16 AM
Welcome & I hope to meet you at Merwin this year!
.....thumbsup......Kokonuts