PDA

View Full Version : Portland Sportsmans Show

Kokonuts
01-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Anyone planning on going to the BIG Show? Lets get together & meet there!
...........thumbsup......Kokonuts

MackPrince
01-12-2010, 01:37 AM
Any details on dates and times? Are any of our sponsors, Radical Glow, RMT, Sierra, Shasta or Vance planning on coming over?

DLM
01-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Here is the website.

I will be there Wed and Thurs evening and all day Saturday hanging around the KPO booth and I understand Shasta Gary has the next door booth.

http://www.otshows.com/shows/pnwss/attendees/show_information.htm

SuperD
01-12-2010, 06:58 PM
That looks like a great show and the prices are more affordable than the ISE show.

kokanee_slayer
01-13-2010, 09:15 PM
Sounds like fun but a bit hard for me to get away right now with my work schedule. The Western Washington Show is at the end of the month, see the link below. I usually make it every year and it's a good time.
http://otshows.com/shows/wss/
Mark

asautt
01-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Planning on spending the day there Wednesday. Will spend the night and then revisit on Thursday if I feel a need to go back, or just head back north Thursday morning.

Alan

MackPrince
01-30-2010, 10:43 PM
I'll be there Saturday the 13th.
-Mack

Kokonuts
01-31-2010, 12:28 PM
I cant make it on the week end so I am open to Wed.,Thur. all day or fri. morning.
Last year was a good show with some pretty good deals on tackle!

.....Kokonuts....thumbsup

Kokaholic
02-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Are any of our sponsors, Radical Glow, RMT, Sierra, Shasta or Vance planning on coming over?

I can only talk for RMT and Radical glow, however both will be at the Portland Show. I know that they will have all of the new items out for this year, along with all of our other Go to and top shelf items. I know that Jared and Blake will have some prices on tackle that will be the best you will get all year long bar none!

Good luck and tight lines!

Koke-n-a-smile
02-03-2010, 10:23 PM
I can't make it during the week, but I may be able to go on Saturday. If I make it, I will be sporting the cool Kokanee Fishing Forum hoodythumbsup

Kokonuts
02-04-2010, 11:18 AM
thumbsup
I can't make it during the week, but I may be able to go on Saturday. If I make it, I will be sporting the cool Kokanee Fishing Forum hoodythumbsup

GOOD ONE!.... I'LL be there with the Hat & Shirt!!!thumbsup