PDA

View Full Version : Camera Shots

Bduck
11-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Has this ever happen to you? You get set up with the camera on timer while your posing with a fish in your hands and the fish decided it didn't want it picture taken. I'm crouched over trying to pick up the stinkin' fish hoping to beat the timer to no avail. I have deleted numerous blooper shots because of this. laugh hyst

dunnigan jim
11-25-2009, 09:36 PM
BDUCK That happens to me too , but I useally have someone taking the pic (LOL)

DLM
11-25-2009, 10:50 PM
At least you werent bending over the other waylaugh hystlaugh hyst

What do you have your camera sitting on???

SmokeOnTheWater
11-26-2009, 08:11 AM
Roger, if most or all of the pictures you post on this forum are self-portraits then you're doing a GREAT JOB! What kind of camera are you using for these shots? The color and vividness are pretty good. Keep em coming!

SuperD
11-26-2009, 10:06 AM
Roger,

Most of mine are shots of me standing there holding nothing or shots like this. I've got a great one that I couldn't find where the fish jumped straight at the lense for a very close up shot.

Bduck
11-26-2009, 10:52 AM
At least you werent bending over the other waylaugh hystlaugh hyst

What do you have your camera sitting on???

Sometimes I sit the camera on the top of the seat back or I have a small tripod to mount on camera and sit it on the dash. The problem with the tripod is that it gets to rocky in the boat for it to stand up. The camera I use is an Olympus Camedia C-5500 5X sport zoom. Great little camera. There are other blooper shots that have been taken but I usually erase them. Maybe I'll keep them and post them.

Bduck
11-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Roger,

Most of mine are shots of me standing there holding nothing or shots like this. I've got a great one that I couldn't find where the fish jumped straight at the lense for a very close up shot. Fish don't like being to cooperative when it comes to pictures. Maybe we need a blooper section on this forum to post such pics. This could be fun to play with.