PDA

View Full Version : Kelkokekiller, J=Bear & Maddie knock them dead at Flaming gorge

Petty4life
08-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Kokaholic and I made plans to take out kids fishing after kokes at flaming gorge and was hosted by sockyeyeslayer, got to the lake late Thursday and tried for them south of buckboard with little success wind was really howling so we only fished for a couple hours but did pickup some kokes, Friday we hit it again but only fished for 4hrs till the wind pushed us off again. all 3 kids really had a good time reeling in some nice fish while the dads watched and helped. kids caught 30+ fish in 4hrs of fishing, was a very good time and i know my son will remember this trip for a very long time. thanks sockeyeslayer. all fish where caught on rmt squids 8in behind sig. series dodgers.

click here for pictures (http://www.kokaneefishingforum.com/fishing-forums/album.php?albumid=33)

Kokaholic
08-15-2008, 09:39 PM
WOW, what a trip! Short, But well worth it. Kel had a great time and as Jaden, Will remember this trip for a long time. Thanks Jared and Jason along with Maddie and Jaden. Cant wait to do it again! These Three Kids can FISH! BABY!worthy

smokepoles
08-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Yes!!!thumbsup That's the best when you can get the kids into some fish!

Kokehead
08-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Sure looks like they beat the crap out of the pinks man, good on you guys.;)

bobco
08-15-2008, 11:05 PM
nice fish, looks like the kids had an excellent time!!

KelKokeKiller
08-15-2008, 11:09 PM
Man oh man, Us girls showed our dads how to fish. Even J=bear showed his dad a thing or two. They arent as good as they think they are. laugh hyst

Thanks for taking us fishing dads. It was a great time. Looking forward to going again. Thanks Jared for showing us a great time. You Rock. Cant wait to teach you a few more things on the next trip Mr. Rockstar!

Oh Yea, We got to meet Propnut69 also. nice to meet you Tim.

See ya

Keltooexcited

JIGGIT
08-15-2008, 11:14 PM
great pic,s guys. some good looking kids. must come from the moms side.laugh hyst tongue2. im going next week.tooexcited thumbsup

FishHunter
08-16-2008, 01:30 AM
That is great trip with some awesome fishtooexcited I watched a father trolling with his kids a few weeks ago and he let them reel in every single fish they caught and let another net it. It is great to see parents passing down their enthusiasm for fishing to their kids. Looks like we have a great generation behind us to carry on that traditionthumbsup

oldguysrule
08-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Nice job jason looks like the kids hada good time. And thanks for all the advice. It is nice to see the younger generation Getting involved.

Propnut69
08-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew the kids would knock the snot out of the kokes. To bad about the wind,but that is why they call it windy Wyoming. Them are some great pictures of three great future kokehunters. It's easy to see how proud all three dad's are,and rightfully so. Mykel,it was great to meet you and Jaden,and as always it was great to see Miss Maddy again. You three young people should consider yourselves very lucky,as you have three of the best koke fisherman there are to learn from. I hope to see all three of you up this way again in the future.thumbsup

Petty4life
08-17-2008, 07:50 PM
its alway good to stand around and shoot the bull with you Timthumbsup

Kokaholic
08-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Yes Tim it was a great time to shoot the bull and talk about great times. looking forward to doing it again soon. Wish I was going to be able to join you guys this next weekend. at least I will be in Wyoming!

Propnut69
08-18-2008, 12:34 AM
Mark ,as your fighting the truck drivers,and the tourists,Jason and I will be thinking about ya(not)nana. But we will dedicate our fish caught,to you. As always Mark and Jason was good to see you both again..

CurlysLures
08-18-2008, 10:47 PM
Looks like a great time especially for the kids. Great to see the youngsters out enjoying the koke hunting. We were out Fri-Sun as well. We fished near the ranch and had similar succdess as you guys. We were fishing 45-60 ft down and the fish were really schooled up. We used RMT splatter pink and hyper plaid dodgers behind out pinky/pinkand orange tiger lures. Saturday sure was cold and rainy thankfully we have the hard top on the boat to stay out of the weather. We had a good time and will be back up Labor Day weekend.

BASSDUDER
08-19-2008, 12:26 AM
Yeah it sure was a great weekend camera dropper ... I mean bro..
A surprising number of boats this weekend, but still awsome fishing and just good to get out. Great pics from you guys and I can wait till my two girls are old
enough to really have some fun with the silvers.

CurlysLures
08-19-2008, 02:33 AM
Oh yea which is why we have no pics on here. I was thinking the kokes might bite a little better if there was a digital camera at the depths with them lol. I think it worked. There is now a high tech silver bullet swimming around with a nice digital camera down there. violin

Kokaholic
08-19-2008, 10:42 AM
Bummmer about your camera. Never know whats gonna happen on a trip. Petty always has a vehicle issue every trip. This time the passenger rear window on his car came off track and wont stay up. had to tape it up. its always something