PDA

View Full Version : Newb

JWS
11-03-2009, 10:59 PM
New to the site and relatively new to kokanee fishing. Turns out I live litterally less than a mile from one of washingtons koke lakes, Lake Stevens. Just recently picked up a boat, 12' Duroboat, so hopefully I'll see some of you out on the water.

Bduck
11-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Welcome JWS thumbsup

SilverBullets
11-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Welcome aboard JWS. I've never fished Lake Stevens, but used to water ski there back in the early 70's. It supposedly has some fairly nice size kokes in there...you'll have to keep us updated with your reports next season. Check out the archives here, and if you have any questions regarding gear or set-up just ask.

MackPrince
11-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Welcome JWS! It is awesome to have another WA member aboard. I look forward to your reports from Stevens.

-Mackthumbsup

DLM
11-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Glad to have you along JWS.

Everyone here is an expert, and a student, and a rookie, but most importantly an addict. In other words we are all learning all the time. Never EVER hesitate to ask a question, no matter how dumb you may think it sounds. Jump in, the water is coooooold.

SmokeOnTheWater
11-05-2009, 07:29 PM
WELCOME NewB. No matter how many years of experience you have chasing KOKES they always seem willing to frustrate the BeeGeeBees out of you now and then. There is so much GREAT advice on this forum, it's hard not to keep tuned in. Someone will ask a question here (simple or complex) and there will be several outstanding responses or sometimes references to other sites. It's ALL good! Don't ever be afraid to ask, we've all been there.

JWS
11-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks guys, looking forward to hitting the water and putting to the test some of what I've learned here on this site. Reports will follow... hopefully the fishy kind!

SmokeOnTheWater
11-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Just remember the most important feature of this forum, pictures!
WE ALL LOVE PICTURES!

eenakoK
11-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Welcome to the site from another Washingtonian!

halojm
11-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Welcome aboard JWS. As Tom has said there is a ton of great advice on this forum. Just remember that this advice came from fisherman, so take it for what its worth.laugh hyst

Kokonuts
12-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Welcome!! If you ever get down to Lake Merwin give me a Holler! I'll be there most every weekend this season!

thumbsup............Kokonuts