PDA

View Full Version : I am a troutaholic.

jason
11-01-2009, 08:44 PM
My name is Jason and I live in Sacramento, Ca. Most of my fishing is for trout, with a little bit of kokanee fishing at Pardee and Union Valley. Next year I plan on expanding my kokanee fishing within the area. Most of my trout fishing is at Pardee, Ice House, Pardee, Silver, and Loon Lake. My fishing partner Cheryl and myself try to get out every other week. I am a member of Project Kokanee. I have always wondered about kokanee fishing in other states, so I'm glad I found this site.

Kokaholic
11-02-2009, 09:50 AM
Welcome aboard Jason. Come see us at the Rocky Mountain tackle booth in January at the ISE show in SAC and we will get you ready for the kokes down your way.

Bduck
11-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Welcome Jason. thumbsup Watch out for those guys at the ISE booth. They will want to sell the booth to you. Seriously, they are a great bunch of guys and they will help you out alot. Put Flaming Gorge on your expansion list. By the way, I am very familiar with the lakes you mentioned.

SilverBullets
11-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Hey Jason... Welcome aboard! There's alot of good people here with some great advice on kokanee fishing. Will be looking forward to reading your posts and fishing reports. thumbsup

jason
11-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Cheryl and I stopped by the Rocky Mountain booth at this years show. Picked up a couple of dodgers and I believe it was Jared we were talking to that day. We will be there next year.

HiTechKoke
11-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Welcome aboard Jason... Good to see another Kalyfornian here. Once you get into the Kokes it hard to look back. I'm still wondering how big the fish will be next year at our favorite lakes.