PDA

View Full Version : kokanee at the gorge help??

jedburton
08-13-2008, 02:14 PM
I just finished finals today and am trying to decide what to do with my week and a half before finals start up again. I was planning on hitting the gorge for some koke action but was wondering if I am too late in the season. I would be going either this weekend through part of next week or early next week. Also If anyone has any advice on where and what to use that would be GREATLY appreciated. also any advice on where to camp would be greatly appreciated too. I was planning on hitting either buckboard or lucerne,
Jed Burton

Kokaholic
08-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Hey Jed,

Read Hookjaws report on the Wyoming board below this one. Anywhere you can find fish stacked up between Buckboard and The ranch house, Squaw hollow Etc. use your graph and find them and get in there face. Hyper plad RMT dodgers and assorted pink squids and other colors will still produce fish. Dont be afraid to change up colors and depths until you find the right stuff. Move around to until you find fish that want to play.

Good luck, Petty and i leave tomorrow for a quick trip and will be back friday evening. will put up a post.