PDA

View Full Version : FG map ?

cptdarel
08-13-2008, 11:25 AM
Is there a map available on the FG , how large is it?, what is the elevation?, launch ramps? gads, so many questions, sorry.

Thanks, Darrell

Propnut69
08-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Yes Darell,there is a very good map of the gorge available. I see that your in Cali.so I don't now of any place close that would have them..I believe that both buckboard and Lucerene marina's would have them Also both the local Sportmens Warehouse and Cabala's might .Hopefully someone else will chime in and be able to help.

HiTechKoke
08-13-2008, 10:13 PM
Darell - Go here and type in "Flaming Gorge".

http://www.fishnmap.com/catalogframe.php

These are the same maps I use in California. I saw one in the Buckboard Marina and should have bought it. I don't know how detailed it was but they are usually pretty good. From my educational trip with Jared, Buckboard is the Fisherman's ramp and place to be and Lucerne gets into the summer skier / party zone. We saw very few skiers at BB launching and on the water and we ran south a good deal to fish in the mornings but it was worth it. :)

Kevin

cptdarel
08-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks propnut, kevin and daffy, I didn't know fish-n-map had them, I am set up for life now, Thanks again, guess pictures are next.
Darrell

spiritwolf
08-15-2008, 12:39 AM
cptdarel, send me a pm and Ill send a Flaming Gorge map to you.

Randy