PDA

View Full Version : Newbie w/ an apology

Get'nJiggy
08-27-2009, 06:07 PM
Just found this site and thougt I would join. I want to apologize to getnjiggy for doubling up on his moniker...I did not see it before registering. I will change mine if I can. I thought it would be fitting since it's the name of my boat? Anyway, I fished for salmon & steelhead A LOT before my son was born 4 years ago. Since he is now old enought to fish with me I shifted my focus to a fish we can target together. Kokanee were perfect. We live about 20 min. from Lake Merwin & Yale resivoir in SW Washington and I would say those are are "home waters" We do make trips to Crescent & O'dell each summer as well.I hope that I can pick up a few new tricks here to as well as share any that I know.
Tight lines,
Matt

Petty4life
08-27-2009, 06:15 PM
welcome aboard. pm me and i can change your username for you.

Koke-n-a-smile
08-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Welcome aboard! Several of us fish Merwin quite a bit, look forward to seeing you on the lake, and to reading your reports:)

Koke-n-a-smile

MackPrince
08-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Glad you found us. I look forward to your posts and reports!

Next summer you'll need to bring your son to the annual KFF BBQ. My four yearl old girl and King Koke's five year old boy would love another fishin' friend.
-Mack

Petty4life
08-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Just found this site and thougt I would join. I want to apologize to getnjiggy for doubling up on his moniker...I did not see it before registering. I will change mine if I can. I thought it would be fitting since it's the name of my boat? Anyway, I fished for salmon & steelhead A LOT before my son was born 4 years ago. Since he is now old enought to fish with me I shifted my focus to a fish we can target together. Kokanee were perfect. We live about 20 min. from Lake Merwin & Yale resivoir in SW Washington and I would say those are are "home waters" We do make trips to Crescent & O'dell each summer as well.I hope that I can pick up a few new tricks here to as well as share any that I know.
Tight lines,
Matt

your name is fine Matt, well just leave it. I kinda like it. LOLthumbsuplaugh hyst

Kokanee Killer
08-27-2009, 11:04 PM
welcome from the least coastthumbsup

SilverBullets
08-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Welcome to KFF Get'nJiggy... Great to have you aboard!!thumbsup

Bduck
08-28-2009, 02:59 AM
thumbsup Welcome aboard Matt. thumbsup