08-14-2009, 10:46 AM
ob sure you get a pic of Fish's boat but not mine. thanks mike Cks

Nate G
08-14-2009, 01:27 PM
nice feesh, u got some slobs thumbsup

binthere50
08-14-2009, 08:14 PM
Ha!..Petty...I did not know who you were!!!...Ash told me what boat you were in
after that day.....I think I remember seeing you after he described your rig to me. For sure we will meet up next season, I plan on being there in the Spring to chase Macks with Ash and maybe harass a few Kokes as well. I would love to meet up with you then........Learning the deal as we go!.....see you around and
have fun the rest of the year........Mike

Petty4life
08-14-2009, 10:20 PM
Ha!..Petty...I did not know who you were!!!...Ash told me what boat you were in
after that day.....I think I remember seeing you after he described your rig to me. For sure we will meet up next season, I plan on being there in the Spring to chase Macks with Ash and maybe harass a few Kokes as well. I would love to meet up with you then........Learning the deal as we go!.....see you around and
have fun the rest of the year........Mike

you couldnt miss me on the water

Kokanee Killer
08-14-2009, 11:34 PM
maaaaan i only see kokes that size in my dreams,, i will tell ya what,, i will trade erie steelhead for those monster kokes any dayfencing

binthere50
08-15-2009, 05:48 AM
Right on......won't miss it next time.....Mike

FISH
08-15-2009, 11:03 AM
maaaaan i only see kokes that size in my dreams,, i will tell ya what,, i will trade erie steelhead for those monster kokes any dayfencing
how about the big brown's up in that part of the wood's? I have a buddy that is from PA and has caught some great steelies up there in erie.and know he is hooked on koke's.

Kokanee Killer
08-16-2009, 09:56 PM
some browns up here most of the hog browns are in ny lake ontario tribs.. but our lake erie trib steelheading is def world class,,, but i am a ct native and to me nothing NOTHING beats kokaneetongue2