PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fishing Ririe this Weekend?

MMDON
07-30-2009, 05:51 PM
The Fish Whisperer will be on the water Sat and Sun morning. Hope to see you all out there!

Don

MMDON
07-31-2009, 01:47 PM
I guess that is why we pretty much always have the lake to ourselves. It's like our own private Idaho! thumbsup

maghunter
08-01-2009, 12:06 AM
I'll be up there about 6:30 or so. Taking my brother who has never caught a Koke and my dad. We will be in a little 12' mirro boat. Come say hello if you see us. We plan on sticking fairly close to the dam area, my little boat can't get to far with three grown men dragging it down. You might have to point us in the direction of a big fat school, I need to bag my limit and have a fish fry this weekend.

MMDON
08-01-2009, 06:15 AM
I'll be up there about 6:30 or so. Taking my brother who has never caught a Koke and my dad. We will be in a little 12' mirro boat. Come say hello if you see us. We plan on sticking fairly close to the dam area, my little boat can't get to far with three grown men dragging it down. You might have to point us in the direction of a big fat school, I need to bag my limit and have a fish fry this weekend.

I walking out the door now. I'm in a blue ThunderJet with twin American Flags on top! I'll look for you!

Don

maghunter
08-01-2009, 02:04 PM
I hope you did better than we did. I don't know what we were doing wrong but all we could catch was little ones, and even then the fishing was pretty slow for us. We ended up catching 11 of next years fish for about 3 hours of fishing. Seems like the fish were down there about 40' but couldn't get them to bite, tried about every color of wedding ring, hoochies with dodgers, ended up catching most of them on a pink assasin. Let me know how ya did if you out fished us I am going to have to meet up with you some time and learn your tricks.

MMDON
08-01-2009, 02:50 PM
We released over 30 Reds to find 12 of this years Silvers. They will all be bad by next week and next years crop will be the only thing left. I was surprised when the fist fish we caught was a 16" silver. I thought maybe last week would be the end of them but we were able to find them at 50 to 54 feet on the corners up in the canyon. We sorted through a lot of pinks and bright reds to come up with eaters. If you are catching next years crop you need to go deeper!