PDA

View Full Version : Fishin at the ranch

hillbilly
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Went out this morning with the wife and kids and one of my buddys, first went straight to the pipeline, that sucked ass down there!! Only hooked up two of them, did't hardley show any on the fishfinder. so we headed north up to the ranch. As soon as we got the poles in the water we had one right after the other. We stayed there for about an hour catching a few more they were all right about 3 lbs. Then the coolest thing happend I have three downriggers on the boat and all three hooked up at the same time. My wife had one, I grab one and my little girl grab one. Only got two of them in the boat but it was pretty exciting for them. We took 7 nice fish home to put on the smoker!!thumbsup

Kokehead
08-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Thats great you got into them... Ya it the time of year to chase the silver/pinks up north. LH2 hookjaw and myself are going to hit the buckboard area this weekend. Hope to get a 5+ in red this trip.

Propnut69
08-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Charlie, dickweed and I were out on wed,and were looking for you. He said you was supposed to be on the water. We did very well off the point just below the ranch house also.. I have had my share of double's but never a triple,good on ya. You know all the brute's are in wyoming,thumbsup