PDA

View Full Version : gorge july 16,17,18th 2009

TrophyBoat
07-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Started a 3 day trip to the gorge fishing with Bruce Ellis and his wife from shasta tackle.It was good to finally meet up and do some fishing. They immediatly put us on some good kokes 3lb 13oz and a 4lb 2oz. with another couple limits of quality 3 pounders. Thanks bruce and thanks to his wife who steered us to the fish.
Well long story short, spent fri and sat on my boat and koke fishing was sporatic for me the rest of the trip with no other honorable mentions.
Lake trout fishing is excellent for up to 5# fish.

Kokaholic
07-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Good on ya Kody. Glad you were able to hook up with Bruce and go out and get into the kokes!

FISH
07-21-2009, 03:51 PM
i would watch what you say about guided trip's you could cause a ton of problems for bruce trust me. you went with a friend is all you need to say if other guides hear that stuff thay will have the forest circius all over bruce and that would suck trust me. great job fishing with your buddy at least you got in to some fish the laker fishing for the big boys is allso good ten times better than the koke fishing bad when we can go out and get more 20+lb fish in one day than we can koke's or i can some are claming to have great days but i aint seen it yet i will be trying agin in the morning unless the burbot bite is on tonight.ash