PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Gorge, could I get a ride???

Steve079
07-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Will be at the Gorge the 24-26. No boat, but was hoping a local might take pity, and give us a ride? Myself, and wife.
Have gear, and tackle, can bring lunch, beverage, help with expense's. We are both seasoned fisher person's, and would be glad to return the favor if you or some friends head out west, and wantt to chase some fish.

I was looking or a hitch hiking board, but nothing here???

Bduck
07-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Will be at the Gorge the 24-26. No boat, but was hoping a local might take pity, and give us a ride? Myself, and wife.
Have gear, and tackle, can bring lunch, beverage, help with expense's. We are both seasoned fisher person's, and would be glad to return the favor if you or some friends head out west, and wantt to chase some fish.

I was looking or a hitch hiking board, but nothing here??? Beware, the 24th of July is a state holiday in Utah. Things get busy at the Gorge at that time of year.

Steve079
07-15-2009, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the heads up. There's at least a 50-50 chance that the plans will fall through anyway. I'll know by this afternoon. If it does, I'll ask that the thread be deleted.

Bilge Rat
08-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Your a Good Man Steveo
Bilge Rat and MiniMouse