PDA

View Full Version : Space allocation for photos in album

Full_Monte
07-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Maybe I don't understand photo usage on the site. I just bumped my head on a ceiling when I tried to upload a photo. It says don't have enough space left in my album to upload my photo. I size my photos before uploading to 640x480. My problem is that if I eliminate photos from my album to make room for the new photo, I will also eliminate the corresponding image in the related posts. What should I do about this?

Petty4life
07-13-2009, 05:25 PM
ive seen this already and have ried to get the owner of the site o up the space. will try again and then get back to youthumbsup

Full_Monte
07-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks, Petty...I was wondering what happened to you. Haven't seen any posts from you in awhile. I guess that means you are Koke fishing! Thanks for any help with this issue.

Monte

HiTechKoke
07-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Hey Monte - Check out Picassa from Google which is available to Gmail accounts. I have been using it for a while now and their web albums work nicely which you can reference externally and manage from their client software which is pretty nice... and free of course. I used to use www.Momentoffame.com as a lot of great fishing photos from all over are there but the site has not been stable the last year so I kind of gave it up.

Kevin

Full_Monte
07-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks, Hi Tech...

I'll look into that. Maybe it's the solution, but KFF should allow members to post more than a total of 25 or so photos. I have run into a lot of broken links to hosting sites in my travels on the web. It seems like threads more than a couple months old often lose their links, and I thought that if the photos were already on the KFF site, they'd be less likely to be lost.

Petty4life
07-21-2009, 07:36 PM
the photo album memory has been uped

Full_Monte
07-24-2009, 06:17 AM
the photo album memory has been uped

Petty, thanks for doing this. Do you know how much more room there is for each user? Does it double the amount of room?