PDA

View Full Version : koke box help

Looking4silver
08-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Now that I have explained to the wife that 9 boxes of lures is not enough and that each species of fish are different. This is my question, I have been doing alot of research on lures,dodgers and scents so i kinda have a good place to start. Im filling my NEW boxes for the kokes, in each of your opinions what should I definitely have to start and is there a size of lure or dodger that is more of a sure thing. and what about sizes. I realize this is really broad but any help for a new koke fan wpuld be great.

Oh and explaining to the wife that I need a minimum of 3 of everything was tough, didnt even cost me a shopping spree thumbsup

Digi-Troller
08-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I'd definately consider one of the kits that Jared Johnson of Rocky Mt Tackle has put together. The koke special kit is a great place to start. But, as your wife well knows... this is only the begining! LOL Seriously, check http://www.rockymountaintackle.comfor the kits. Also, look at past reports on what has been producing.

Have fun shopping!

Looking4silver
08-14-2008, 03:56 AM
Thx Digi-troller,

I have been looking at RMT tackle, Just trying to find a good starting point. Great site here!!! I appreciate the help. Always ask the pros. ty