PDA

View Full Version : Lost creek ?

Petty4life
08-04-2008, 09:24 PM
anyone know if the dwr planted kokes in lost creek? i know a guy that went up there this weekend and said he caught several kokes. said they where 9-12" i kinda doubted his story till he told me when he was unhooking them it was leaving scales on his hands. would be great if this story is true and they are planting them in there.

Lunkerhunter2
08-05-2008, 05:43 PM
I call BS. I have had several conversations with a DWR pal and they have no intentions of ever planting kokes in there.

Petty4life
08-05-2008, 05:49 PM
I thought the same thing Brody. Just wanted to see if anyone else had heard anything. this is the same guy that told me he caught a 24in koke out of porcupine. LOL

Grandpa D
08-05-2008, 07:46 PM
I bet that it was an Idaho Kokanee [Chub] that he caught!laugh hyst

Lunkerhunter2
08-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Yeah, i called the biologist today at the DWR and asked him about it. He laughed and said smallies will show up in there before kokes will. I hope cliff doesn't read this forum!nanalaugh hyst

Petty4life
08-06-2008, 04:47 AM
Yeah, i called the biologist today at the DWR and asked him about it. He laughed and said smallies will show up in there before kokes will. I hope cliff doesn't read this forum!

laugh hystlaugh hystlaugh hystlaugh hyst
I just spit my orange juice all over my computer screen

Petty4life
08-11-2008, 07:26 PM
I call BS. I have had several conversations with a DWR pal and they have no intentions of ever planting kokes in there.

Hey Brody same guy told me he went up again and caught kokes at LC. what a joke. I think dale is right they are probly chubs. LOLlaugh hyst

Digi-Troller
08-12-2008, 01:15 AM
About 10 years ago we were at Joes Valley reservoir and a guy was BBQ'ing some "kokes." He was really proud of them and offered to share. When he told us he was cooking kokes, we had to see for ourselves (especially before even considering a taste!). Well, they were chubs alright. Some pretty nice ones at that! LOL He refused to believe us and accused us of being jealous because all we could catch were trout. LOL

HookJaw
08-19-2008, 07:06 AM
That's pretty sick chubslaugh hyst

Kokaholic
08-19-2008, 10:44 AM
Thats pretty good Matt, Burger fries and a koke, Mine is Coleslaw, Onion rings and a KOKE.