PDA

View Full Version : new guy in oregon

kokaneeking
07-11-2009, 04:35 AM
hey my name is Josh. great forum can't believe it took me so long to find it. I fish mostly Green Peter some times detroit and odell. I fish out of a 16' g3 flatbottom with some old luhr jensen manual down riggers my granny gave me. if you see me on the lake give a shoutthumbsup
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s273/minicuda/ok006-2.jpg
she is low budget but she is paid for and gets the job done

Troutski
07-11-2009, 07:01 AM
I am rather new here myself, I fish Waldo and Greenpeter for the Kokes. I am a Trout angler at heart but the Kokes are winning me over. You ever try Suttle lake for the Kokes?

Chuck

DLM
07-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Welcome aboard Josh. I will be on GP Sunday morning, look for a 16 alumaweld if you are there. I will be alone most likely (she likes to sleep in).

SilverBullets
07-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Welcome Josh! Lots of information on kokes here...will be looking forward to your posts and reports.thumbsup

kokaneeking
07-11-2009, 04:04 PM
I am rather new here myself, I fish Waldo and Greenpeter for the Kokes. I am a Trout angler at heart but the Kokes are winning me over. You ever try Suttle lake for the Kokes?

Chuck

haven't been to Suttle yet

capron6
07-13-2009, 05:19 PM
Welcome aboard Josh. I am new here too. Fish Green Peter 2 - 3 days per week during the week. dlm caught me on the water Sunday though. You may have too. Gray 19.5' North River Bayhawk, cannon dr's, stop by and say hey! sometime.
Ron

kokaneeking
07-14-2009, 12:28 AM
Welcome aboard Josh. I am new here too. Fish Green Peter 2 - 3 days per week during the week. dlm caught me on the water Sunday though. You may have too. Gray 19.5' North River Bayhawk, cannon dr's, stop by and say hey! sometime.
Ron

i'll be up there tuesday-friday this week. camping and fishing all week long can't wait!