PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Trouble
07-02-2009, 09:25 PM
This is a great Forum.

I've been a member for a while and thought it was about time I posted to say hi and intro myself... A Kokanee fishing gal from Northern CA. with a great husband who understands I have an addiction.

I actually talked my family into a "Family Vacation” to the great states of Utah & Wyoming... so I 'm heading to the Gorge late tomorrow and will be hitting the water on Sunday out of Buckboard. Looking forward to a great week of fishing, I mean site seeing.;)

I'll post when I get back.
Take care
Trouble
Tam

Bduck
07-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Welcome Trouble. thumbsup My wife goes by the same name as you but not registered here. At the KFF BBQ at the gorge last week, they knew her as Trouble. Good luck at the gorge, it will be fun.

SilverBullets
07-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Welcome aboard Trouble. Have a great trip...will be looking forward to your report! thumbsup

HiTechKoke
07-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Welcome aboard and let there be no doubts she knows how to Kokanee fish and places regularly in the derbies and is already a Gorge veteran. :-) Have fun and keep Mr D. in check out there with the Margarita blender!

Kevin

Full_Monte
07-03-2009, 12:33 AM
It'll be good to have a lady around to keep all us crusty koke fishermen in check. Now we'll have to clean up our act. Maybe even improve our spelling.thumbsup

dunnigan jim
07-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi Tammy Looking forward to seeing you at the Gorge this week. We are leaving sat. morning. See you on the water . Jim

wahoohunter
07-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Hey back at ya, Trouble.
How's things in Hangtown? Always been one of my favorite places.
Hope you have a great time at the Gorge.