PDA

View Full Version : Green Peter Report

sheepdog-dad
07-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Went to GP 6/25-27. Fishing was slow and the fish being caught were small. Only had a few hits jigging, and caught some trolling. The kokes are definitely schooling up. We saw huge schools about 1/4 mi from the dam on the north side in 80-90ft of water. I think it is about to bust loose up there. But unfortunately I won't be there!

Fallriverguy
07-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the update.

meyersdan
07-04-2009, 03:19 PM
We fished Green Peter Friday 7-3-09 and Saturday earning morning 7-4-09. Friday morning first thing we caught eight between 5:30am and 6:30am and then it tailed off from there. A green UV hoochie behind a green UV dodger from Rocky Mountain Tackle was the best producer early on. Otherwise we had our success on a fluor. red APEX behind a RMT UV pink dodger. We found the fish in the 50 foot range. We ended the day with 19. We went out again very early Saturday morning thinking it would be good early and surprisingly it wasn't. We never got a thing on a green hoochie but did manage to catch 5 with the fluor rend APEX. We found the point just east of the Whitcomb Cr. boat launch to be a good spot as well as the area between the island and floating restroom. We came back to Harrisburg for the 4th of July parade and walked with my daughter with her miniature horse. Headed back to G.P. in the afternoon for the rest of the weekend so we'll see if we can catch a few more kokes.

DLM
07-06-2009, 11:38 AM
I was there on Sunday and could not keep the little guys off the hooks. I must have caught 8 or 9 at all different depths. I tried going deeper to get to the bigger fish but that did not work. All but two were successfully released to do some growing.

First one hit 30 seconds after the chartreuse glow spinner hit 45 feet. That was at 0615.

After the 3rd or 4th little guy, at different locations, I thought bigger lure = bigger fish and went to the apex, in both glow orange and uv pink. Nope, nothing.

Only one fish of size (15') and that was on a pink hoochie with uv slingblade at 48 feet in 80 feet of water very close to shore. Go figure.

This is the second report where I have read that red is working as deep as 50 feet. That is a little unusual and suprising, unless it is in uv. I have found that uv lures extend the color column by 10 to 15 feet.

Lip Ripper
07-06-2009, 09:56 PM
7-6-09

I went to GP this morning and was fishing at 6:00AM. I headed toward the Island and started trolling in 50' of water with a read hoochie and a green and silver flasher. After about fifteen minutes bang fish on,a nice 12" Kokanee, I bated up and put it back to 50' and just sat back down and another one,but it got away. I am going back in the morning and give it another try. I wound up with 5 and lost 5 not a good average. thumbsup

meyersdan
07-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Here is an add on to my earlier post for the July 4th weekend. We fished parts of the 3 day weekend and ended up with 35 fish in the cooler. Some were in the 12 - 13" size range, some were smaller. But we had a grand prize catch - a 21", 4 lb. Chinook. We caught the Chinook at 45' between the island and floating restroom using a fluorescent red Apex and corn with a pink/red Sling Blade. What a thrill!

Dan

Troutski
07-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Great fish and wonderful picture...you should be proud that is one magnificent Salmon in any ones book. Congratulations

Chuck

Fallriverguy
07-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Nice fish Dan. I bet that put a bend in your kokanee rod. Did that fish eat any better than the small one which have mushy meat?

Lip Ripper
07-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Dan,
That's a nice fish I haven't caught any thing that big yet. I went Yesterday 7-7-09 and caught 23 with the biggest one at 15" and several 12 & 13''. I caught all them on a red Hoochi behind a silver and green flasher. Now the bad side I was setting out the downrigger today 7-8 and a gust of wind swung the boat and caught my special flasher in the trolling motor prop. Yep you guest it it was gone now to find another one like it.

meyersdan
07-09-2009, 02:24 AM
Thanks all for the nice compliments on the big chinook at G.P. I think the kokanee eat better but that was a whole lot of fun bringing in that big one. It took about 15 minutes of pulling to get him in. I just last year switched from 6 lb. to 8 lb. line and I'm sure glad I had that on.

Dan

Troutski
07-09-2009, 04:50 AM
I just can't stop looking at it....what a wonderful surprise on a Koke rod. Thanks again for sharing.

Chuck

capron6
07-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Short, sweet, and to the point this time.

7-10
11 Fish kept, 6 released, and 5 lost. 45 - 50 feet, STC UV sling blade, R&K hoochie.

7-11
Finally a good day! 32 fish in the boat, 10 of which were released and under 10", same story, 45 - 50 feet, sling blades and hoochies again. Had to change colors late in the morning. Bright colors worked early, purples later. Bite just flat turned off at about 11, dealt with wind ALL day. Largest fish 15".

Lip Ripper
07-12-2009, 10:06 PM
I fished GP today 7-12-09 and came home with 15 Kokanees the biggest was 14'' and several 12 and 13''. Last Thursday and Friday I was killing them on a red hoochie with a flasher that I made up. Today they didn't want the hoochie all that they would do was tail slap it. A lot of times you think you are getting a bite but it is a tail slap. Some times if you leave it alone they will come back and take it. I turned several small ones loose. When the red hoochie failed me, I put on a spinner that I made up with blue beads, they really went for that. I am going tomorrow and see what they are biting on.

capron6
07-13-2009, 02:39 PM
7-12
Had a buddy with me Friday, Sat. & Sun., (refer to post #12), and did pretty well. Sunday we managed to boat 35 fish, lost around a dozen more. GP is finally starting to heat up a little. Met dlm on the water and took him to the "honey hole" for our second pass. Not sure how he ended up but he was doing pretty good as well. Pretty much the same gear and such as Saturday. Most fish 12 - 14" with an occasional 15"er. Should be out on Wed. and Fri. next week.

Fallriverguy
07-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Good to hear that GP is fishing better and you are putting the wood to them.

capron6
07-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Thanks, FRG. When you coming down to get into them? Looks like you have been hounding Wikiup. I would too if it was in my back yard as GP is in mine.thumbsup

Lip Ripper
07-14-2009, 11:21 AM
7-14 09
I went to GP yesterday and caught another 22 the biggest was 16'' on the red hoochie with my killer flasher. I also caught several on my home made spinner with blue beads. Most of the fish were around the island.

Capron 6 May be we can meet up some time on GP I have a Olympic boat with a tan top with a Yamaha outboard. Good luck fishing

capron6
07-14-2009, 01:26 PM
Lip Ripper
Sounds like the action continues. I plan on being there tomorrow and Friday. I will keep an eye out for you. I will be in a Gray North River 19.5' Bayhawk, cannon dr's. Get'em while they are hot!
Ron

Lip Ripper
07-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Capron6
I can't make it tomorrow, I have some honey does to do must keep the wife happy so I can go fishing. Hope to see you Friday,keep catching the big ones.
Richard

capron6
07-16-2009, 12:21 AM
7-15
Very, very late start today. Lost my partner at the last minute, decided to fish solo and didn't get on the water until around 11:30 and finished up around 4:00. Still managed 15 fish. Largest 15". Guess I should have been there for the bite!!

Lip Ripper
07-17-2009, 08:30 PM
7-17
Capron6
It was nice to meet you today even tho we just talked from boat to boat. We chat with people on here and never meet them in person. The nice thing about these forums is the great people on here give out some of there secrets on how to catch Kokanee I think that's great. I am not a new comer to Kokanee fishing I have been doing it for 30 years, and I am still learning. thumbsup

capron6
07-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Lip Ripper: nice to meet you as well. We ended up the day (7-17) with 27 before the heat got to us and we needed to get hydrated with some MGD. Still using the same tactics as the past week or so. Just need to locate the fish that want to bite, they have been moving around some. Same colors are working. The one R&K hoochie that has been the big producer is getting really beat up! Guess I better call Robby and get a couple more. Hope to see more KFF folks out there.
Ron

Lip Ripper
07-21-2009, 07:44 PM
7-21
Capron6
I saw you up there today how did you do?
I was on the water at 5:30 and left at 12 with 23. It was hot and heavy where I was fishing. I found them at 40 ft today. I am still using the red hoochie or the lure with the blue beads. thumbsup
Richard

meyersdan
07-22-2009, 01:44 AM
I'm headed to Green Peter Thursday night. Will be on the lake all day Friday and Saturday morning and Sunday morning. I have a 18' Seaswirl tan color with aqua colored sun top. Would be glad to visit with any fellow kokanee fisherman. Any advice on where to start fishing? We did okay 4th of July weekend near the point just east of Whitcomb Cr. boat ramp and between the island and floating restroom.
Dan

Lip Ripper
07-22-2009, 09:43 AM
7-22
Dan,
I would start West of the rest rooms 200 yards out if front of the arm before the rest rooms. Then work your way East to the next arm. Good luck fishing.
thumbsup
Richard

capron6
07-22-2009, 02:08 PM
Lip Ripper
Thought I saw you out there yesterday. We were covering pretty much the same water, just not at the same time. You had an excellent day and we saw your net waving frequently. We started at about 0700 until around 1400 and ended up with 36 for the day. Additionally, we lost around two dozen during retrieval. Seemed they would make a couple small runs and then they were gone. I am working on solving that problem for sure!
Ron

meyersdan
07-23-2009, 02:34 AM
Richard,
Thanks for the advice on where to start fishing. We'll start there on Friday morning and see how it goes. I caught a 21", 4 lb. Chinook right in that area on the 4th of July weekend.
Thanks again,
Dan

Lip Ripper
07-23-2009, 05:49 PM
Today was a sad day for the people that lost there boat, it burnt right to the water. I was the second one to get there to help. I don't know how the fire started but it went quick. They all got of the boat safely and were picked up immediately. I was 3/4 of a mile away when I saw the smoke I new right away there was trouble. I didn't know that Yamaha could push that boat that fast.
I only caught 15 fish today,I put back 10 small ones and lost 4 so I guess it wasn't all that bad.

DLM
07-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Tell us more Lip. Inboard/Outboard, aluminum/fiberglass. Fire is something that we all have to be cautious about and any info would be appreciated.

Lip Ripper
07-23-2009, 07:22 PM
David,
It was a 17 or 18' ft fiberglass with a inboard. When I first saw the smoke it was white so I am not sure what happened. What ever happened the fire spread pretty fast when I got there the hole boat was on fire.
Richard

Lip Ripper
07-26-2009, 10:54 AM
As some of you know there was a boat fire Thursday at GP. My hat is off to the quick response to the guys in the big Bayliner, they did a great job getting the guys on board. I was the second boat there to assist where ever I could. Here is the report from the Democrat Herald on what happened.

Four men were rescued about 8:30a.m.Thursday after the boat they were on in Green Peter Reservoir caught fire.
After going about a quarter mile,the motor was left to idle while the men prepared their fishing gear.There was an explosion at the port side of the engine cowling,blowing a "bowling- ball- sized hole" in the cowling at deck level. A flame shot out of the hole,igniting the boat,The men jumped overboard and were rescued by other boaters. One man reported minor burns.

meyersdan
07-27-2009, 01:26 AM
We fished Green Peter Friday 7-24-09, Saturday and Sunday. We fished mainly in the area south of the island and then also between the island and the floating restroom. Overall the fishing was good and we ended the weekend with 52 fish. Some were small, but there were some dandies in there too. We caught one that was an honest 16" and numbers in the 14 - 15 inch size. We had on what must have been a larger chinook and got it to the surface before it shook free. We fished in the 45 - 55 foot range. Saturday morning was stellar fishing. We found them deep that morning in the 55 foot range and the bite was fast and furious with pink or red dodgers and UV pink hoochies from Rocky Mt. Tackle with white corn, no scent. The standard 1.2 - 1.4 mph did the trick as ususal. We also caught fish on Apex lures, particularly the silver color. We launched at the Whitcomb boat launch but it is going to be unusable soon.
Dan

capron6
07-31-2009, 01:13 AM
Hit the lake Monday 7-27 to get my nephew out for a few fish. The weather was hot and the bite was a little tougher than it has been lately. Managed 18 before I had to come in and hydrate. Thursday 7-30, we did a little better. Got 22 but the kid was having trouble keeping the fish on and we should have had around 15 more I'm guessing. The hoochie bite has turned off quite a bit but found a couple of spinners that picked up where they left off. The main body of the lake in open water has been good with the fish at around 50' or so. Temps have been in the 100's here which is pretty rare for the GP area and has made the fishing a bit more challenging. The main thing in my book is that the kid got some fish and had a pretty wide smile on his face. Mission accomplished.

I missed Lip Ripper out there this week. Those that know his boat should pay attention, he always finds some fish. Maybe that is why I slowed down a bit???

TopFuelKokanee
07-31-2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the report. I'm going tomorrow to give it a go. What kind of spinners were you using and were you running them behind dodgers?

meyersdan
08-02-2009, 01:39 AM
We fished Green Peter Sat. 8-1-09 with good success. The launch at Whitcomb Cr. is really down there but we did manage to get the boat in the water. We started fishing around 7am and had good success for several hours. Pink UV hoochies from Rocky Mt. Tackle really worked well behind Sling Blade dodgers. A pinkish red UV dodger was quite effective. After the first several hours we continued to pick up fish throughout the day as the bite would come and go. We ended the day at 30 fish, with a mixture of 12-13" fish and smaller ones. We could not get the 14-15" fish to bite like last weekend. We caught most of the fish at 45-50' and then went to 55-60 later in the afternoon. We worked the area to the west and south of the island.

I was privileged to take a 10 year old boy fishing who's dream had been to fish at Green Peter. He caught 10 fish and was quite excited about it all.

Dan

capron6
08-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Dan
Great job on the fish!! And an even greater job with the kid. I am sure his interest in fishing has grown.
Ron

Lip Ripper
08-02-2009, 03:40 PM
8-2
Ron,
I am going to go after the Kokanee in the morning, but I promise to leave you some. laugh hyst It is going to be a bit cooler I hope.

Lip Ripper
08-03-2009, 11:23 PM
8-3
Another great day of fishing at GP. Two of us were fishing at 5-45 this morning and had the boat loaded at 2 PM with 50 fish. We put back several small ones and lost several but it was a fun day. We started fishing with the red hoochie and dodger and it worked good all day. One fish was 16.5 long with several 12'' & 13''. Early in the morning they were 40' deep and after about 9:00 we went to 50' and did real good.

Ron we saved you a few but they may have a ripped lip or two. laugh hyst

Richard

capron6
08-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks for giving me some lip, Lip. worthy12 You got me today. Thought I saw your boat a couple times, but you kept hiding in a secret spot. Had two fishermen aboard today so I mostly drove and netted. From 0700 - 1300 we managed 24 in the boat, with a couple released and half a dozen lost enroute. Still a pretty good day. Same spinner worked, found a crappie tube that got the other rod going later. Size and depths pretty close to what you were doing.
rw

Lip Ripper
08-04-2009, 08:52 PM
8-4
Ron,
Sounds like you did OK,I found several east of the Island but the wind was real bad. I was going to come over and join you but it looked like there was several boats there.

8-4
Yesterday GP was great fishing today not so good.
I started at 6 AM and then the wind came up so I quit at 10:00 with only 7 fish. By the way when you hook your favorite lure to your dodger be sure to close the snap. I trolled for 1/2 hour and not a bite when I pulled it up to see why, and there wasn't any lure. I caught them on a silver apex today.

Richard

Lip Ripper
08-06-2009, 04:12 PM
8-6
Another good day of fishing at GP. I started at 6:00 AM and was loaded up at noon with 25 nice Kokanee. I put back 6 small ones and only lost 4 today. I had the best fishing 1/4 mile East of the Island,still using the red hoochie. We really had some rain this morning but it was nice under the top. thumbsup

Richard

Dan Feller
08-08-2009, 11:22 PM
I got a really late start (hard to get going these days with our 6-week-old son to take care of...) and didn't get on the water until about 10:00.

This was the first chance I've gotten to try out the Cannon Sport-Troll downrigger that my father-in-law gave me.

I started out trolling a dodger/hoochie around the island. I saw lots of fish around 50' on the finder, but couldn't get a bite. It doesn't help that I left my corn at home.

After a while I switched to a flasher and a silver Apex. I managed to catch one little 9-incher that I drug around forever before checking my lure and a nice fat 13 incher before calling it quits at 1:30.

On the way out I ran into DLM, he had done a lot better than I did. After talking a bit we figured out that he had grown up two farms up the road from where I live now - small world!

DLM
08-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Pretty good day on the lake yesterday. Picked up 17 of various sizes, largest was 15'. Morning hot time was 0600-0800, constant action. Pink/red sling blade with a hot pink hoochie were the ticket on all but the last two, which were caught on a uv slingblade with orange haze hoochie.

Found the larger fish at 70', lots of fish at other depths but the fish at 70, while fewer, were larger, but still a little one would sneek in now and then. I lost track of the ones I released.

Nice meeting you Dan. Maybe one of these days we can team up on those kokes.

Also ran into dropshot on the lake.

By the way, you can watch a net sink all the way to the bottom on your FF in 120 feet of water. Don't ask me how I know this........

SilverBullets
08-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Great report dlm, thanks for sharing! Now...what the heck's going on with the nets going overboard lately? At least you have an excuse as to why you didn't dive in after it! I guess if they floated they wouldn't sell as many...

DLM
08-10-2009, 09:49 PM
I keep it leaned up against the windshield over the passenger seat so it is easy to grab when a fish is on. I decided to relocate to a different spot, just got up on plane when I saw it starting to lift off. I grabbed for it, had it in my hand twice but could not get a good grip. As it flew out the back I turned the boat sharper than I every had before at full speed, wow, talk about turning on a dime. Got back to where it went under just in time to see the last air bubbles hit the surface. I looked at the FF and there it was, lazily making it's way to the bottom. I wonder if it caught anything on the way downlaugh hyst

This is the second one I lost. The first was after I layed the net on top of the icey bimini top at Wikiup. That one slid off like it was ice skating.

Some day I will learn..........probably not:rolleyes:

Dropshot
08-11-2009, 03:42 PM
DLM, you didn't tell me anything about the net......maybe I ran into you before you lost it, this second one I meanlaugh hystlaugh hyst

Nice running into you on the lake. Well, I didn't really run into you, but anytime I see someone off by themselves fishing away from the floatilla I suspect they know something I don't. So I go introduce myself. Nice meeting you and picking up a couple tips. I ended up with 13, mixed sizes like you. Switching to pink must have been the key.

Lip Ripper
08-11-2009, 09:02 PM
8-11
A great day of fishing at GP, a friend from Salem came down and we were fishing at 6:30. We had to work at it but we caught 43 and put back some small ones. The red hoochie worked the best along with the blue beaded lure. thumbsup

twisted lines
08-12-2009, 12:29 AM
By the way, you can watch a net sink all the way to the bottom on your FF in 120 feet of water. Don't ask me how I know this........

And my wife just told me they all float! :eek:

Lip Ripper
08-12-2009, 09:07 PM
8-12
Am I the only one from the forum out fishing?
Another fine day of fishing at GP, I was loaded on the trailer at 2 PM with 25 nice Kokanees. All 25 were 12 to 15'' real nice fish. Some are loosing there scales and that means they are going to start turning red soon. The red hoochie didn't do real good today, but the lure with the blue beads was the hot one again. thumbsup

Dan Feller
08-13-2009, 03:10 PM
8-12
Am I the only one from the forum out fishing?
Another fine day of fishing at GP, I was loaded on the trailer at 2 PM with 25 nice Kokanees. All 25 were 12 to 15'' real nice fish. Some are loosing there scales and that means they are going to start turning red soon. The red hoochie didn't do real good today, but the lure with the blue beads was the hot one again. thumbsup

Nice to hear! We are spending Sunday/Monday at Foster in our RV, I plan to drive up to GP to fish Monday morning.

How long before the spawning ones are no good? I assume the smaller immature fish are still bright through the fall, is this right?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, I'm fairly new at this (Kokanee, not fishing)

Lip Ripper
08-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Dan,
There will be several days of good fishing yet. Even if they are a little pink they are still good fish. And the smaller ones will be next years fish which will stay silver. Good luck fishing, early morning is best.

Richard

capron6
08-13-2009, 09:35 PM
No, Lip, you aren't the only out there, just the only that has had some time to post. Monday 8-11, 22 fish. Thurs. 8-13, 20 fish. Just can't keep up with your numbers. Had a four year old in the boat today, got him 4 fish. He had never caught a fish before. Now he wants to go every day, go figure. thumbsup Must think he is retired??
Ron

Lip Ripper
08-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Ron,
The way to go it is great to take a youngster out fishing. He will more than likely grow up to be a great fisherman like you,he has a great teacher. thumbsup I would take my grandson when he was small, they really rub it in when they catch one bigger than yours.
I just figured with all the boats out fishing there must be some one from the forum out there fishing.

Richard

Dan Feller
08-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Dan,
There will be several days of good fishing yet. Even if they are a little pink they are still good fish. And the smaller ones will be next years fish which will stay silver. Good luck fishing, early morning is best.

Richard

Thanks!

If you are on the water Monday morning look for the red Zodiac, you can't miss it...

Lip Ripper
09-02-2009, 10:03 PM
9-2
Well I made my last trip to GP fishing for this year. I did fairly well I caught 19 nice kokanees. I put 2 back and lost 5, none of the fish were turning pink but some had lost most of there scales. It has been a great year of fishing, and the best part is meeting some of you that are on the forum. So all of you be safe and hope to see you next year on the water. thumbsup

Richard

meyersdan
09-11-2009, 12:34 AM
I fished Green Peter the three days of Labor Day weekend. Saturday and Sunday were quite wet to say the least! Very little boat traffic for a holiday weekend. The fishing was quite good. We fished downriggers at 60 - 70 feet south of the island in the center of the lake. We used Sling Blade dodgers and pink hoochies or silver Apex's. We caught 62 fish for the weekend. There were quite a few of the nice 12 - 15 inch size fish and then some of next year's fish at 9 inches or so. Some of the larger fish were darkening up a bit but still tasted just fine. The UV pink hoochie from Rocky Mt. Tackle is my current favorite kokanee lure.

It's been a great year at Green Peter!
Dan

DLM
09-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Wife and I fished Sunday morning, easily the windiest day I have spent on the lake all summer.

First fish hit 5 seconds after hitting depth (80 feet) at 0715. In the next hour we had picked up 9, all around the island/bathroom area. Various sizes with the largest 14.5. Got blown off the main lake at 0815.

Headed up the Quartsville arm and picked up two more by the restroom. Most of the fish we saw caught here were on the smaller size, but we did catch the biggest of the day here, 16.5 inches. It had lost all of its scales but the meat was bright red so it should still be just fine.

Also tried the Whitcomb creek arm above the bridge, lots of fish but not biting. Called it quits just after noon with 12.

Darn windcrymearivercrymeariver

DAVEWELBY
02-22-2010, 12:22 AM
Does anyone fish GP in the winter ? If so how do you fish for kokanee and were are they located ? We fished foster today and not even one fish not good well hope to hear from someone about GP thanks for any info

TopFuelKokanee
02-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Hi Dave,

I typically fish Green Peter from April until October, but am thinking about heading there this Saturday. I've seen some reports on another forum where people have been catching some fish there in the last couple of weeks. Along with the kokanee there some decent chinook salmon as well. The biggest one I've caught is 2.5 lbs, but have seen pics of much bigger ones as well.

Lip Ripper
02-25-2010, 09:00 PM
A friend and I went Monday and caught 14. They were pretty small all were about 10'' one was 13'' a nice Kokanee. We found them at the first point on the North side after you leave thistle toward the dam. In the early morning they were 20' and later in the day 45'. Bright pink Hoochie and UV flasher. Good luck thumbsup

TopFuelKokanee
02-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the update! Did you happen to remember the water temp? We'll be testing some of the new GDF kokanee lures Saturday. I'm then heading for the coast through Monday, so it might be Tuesday before I post a report.

DLM
02-26-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the update! Did you happen to remember the water temp? We'll be testing some of the new GDF kokanee lures Saturday. I'm then heading for the coast through Monday, so it might be Tuesday before I post a report.

Last Friday it was 46.5 on the surface and 48 at 40 feet. I did not check any further down. All the schools (very small schools) were hanging between 60 and 40 and always moving around the lake. Saw some big single fish at about 65-70 and I assume they were chinook.

Lip Ripper
02-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Monday it was 45.5 on the surface. I did mark a lot of fish at the dam but most were on the bottom and several big fish.