PDA

View Full Version : Merwin---Open Seat---7-3-09

Kokonuts
06-30-2009, 02:49 PM
I'll be fishing Merwin this Fri. sooooo If anyone needs a ride send me a PM....thumbsup.....Kokonuts

Kokanee Kid
06-30-2009, 03:07 PM
That's mighty kind of you thumbsup
I wish I could take ya up on it, but I will hopefull be getting my youngest son his first king, and maybe a few more tooexcited

Kokonuts
06-30-2009, 09:20 PM
No Worries Kid, I'll be at Merwin a LOT the rest of the Summer!

Mossback
06-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Kokonuts,

Good luck at Merwin, I've been kinda debating to take the boat up to Alder for a go. Want to get on and off the lake early am and prior to the 4th crowd fencing. That is the wake boarders and jetski's and.............

Kudos to ya for your invite...............pretty unheard of in most fishing Forums.

Mb

MackPrince
07-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Hey KN, if my neighbor skips out on an offer to come along with me Friday I may tag along with you if the seat doesn't get filled.

If it does get filled no biggie, you'll see me in the Sea Nymph.

You know what was real fun about Yale last week... despite being a good bite and smaller than Merwin I swear those little buggers fought better. Either way I need a pic with the Merwin fish to keep up with monsters they keep teasing us with from the Gorge.

Kokonuts
07-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Ive gopt room for 3 if your friend wants to come.I have the Cannon electric dr back in service + the manual Scotty

thumbsup...Kokonuts

MackPrince
07-03-2009, 09:29 PM
The fishing was slow with deep schools and scattered fish but we managed to get a few each during the morning.

Gear included: Spin-glo with lake troll, Kokonuts home made flasher and a wedding ring, my "green machine" spin squid and a RMT flasher.

Thanks for the boat ride Kokonuts. We had a great time! It was great watching the neighbor feel like a kid catching those silvers.
752 Mack
751 Kokonuts
754 Neighbor Ryan

SilverBullets
07-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Great report MackPrince...looks like Kokonuts got you into some nice ones! I knew it was just a matter of time before I'd hear of sucess with his homemade creations! thumbsup