PDA

View Full Version : Glow Spinner Blades

Dropshot
06-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Does anyone have a source for high quality glow in the dark spinner blades?

I have seen some available on the internet but hate to place an order without a recommendation from another kokehead. I have bought what was supposed to be glow in the dark products in the past and all I got was brightly colored blades. I have found that just because a source says their product is "glow" does not mean that it glows in the dark.crymeariver

I know some of the folks that advertise here and also post here make some darn nice tackle including glow in the dark rigs. I have bought several somethings from each of them, but you know us koke guys, always got to fiddle with stuff.

I want to make up some spinners and could really use a push in the right direction here.

jzell
06-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Gary Gordon..... www.fishwithgary.com

Call him. He might sell you blades only.

jz

SilverBullets
06-30-2009, 11:28 AM
I purchased some a few years back from a company called Fin-tech. The blades were advertised as "Title Shot Premium Blades with a NiteLite 8 Hr Glow. They weren't kidding! These blades will keep you up at night! I'm not sure if they still make them, but might be worth checking out...I use alot of glow products, and these are by far the most intense I've ever seen.thumbsup
www.fin-techco.com

SuperD
06-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Crystal Basin will sell blades only. I'd also contact Uncle Larry. I like his blades.

MMDON
07-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Dave,
Which source did you end up buying your blades from?

MMM/Don

DLM
07-03-2009, 11:30 PM
I looked at fin-tech site but they don't list any blades, just jigs.

Dropshot
07-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Dave,
Which source did you end up buying your blades from?

MMM/Don

I haven't yet, still researching. I too could not find anything on the fin-tech site, sent them an email but as yet have not had any response.