PDA

View Full Version : gorge report 24-27 2009

Petty4life
06-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Headed to the gorge tueday afternoon and got on the water fist thing wensday morning kokaholic went out with capt Jim of creative fishing adventures and i went out Fishing with FISH. we chased macks most of the morning. then went after the kokes fishing was tough the water was rising more then a foot aday and had the fish scaterd and not wanting to hit much but did get some. thursday kokaholic and i again fished with FISH and just fished for kokes we where able to get some Happy kokes off breeze hill all caught on rmt dodgers and squids. Got pushed off the water by rain and strong winds, friday we awoke to wind and rain again and just bagged it for the day and just stayed at the cabin and went for a drive. went up to join the crowned at buckboard and hang with the kokaneemart crew. was good to meet BigD, KokeDealer, RodBender and Eal the Pearl. Saturday we made it to the morning meeting and then headed for holmes crossing to launch, I then fished with Propnut and kokaholic and D-Weed fished togeather for our little challenge, propnut and i had a hard time catching we got a couple but that was it most people around us where catching but no great numbers like we are used to. then headed in for the dinner for the kff challenge. I've had better catching trips but never had a trip where i had more fun, was great to hang with the kokaneemart crew, pro-fishing-sea, Jared johnson and FISH. we where even graced by the presents for the Pirate "RDRRM8E" was good timesthumbsup

bobco
06-29-2009, 02:58 PM
sounds like you guys had a great time. RDRRM8E fishing for mac forage food, that is interesting , I supposed Jared is going to have to come up with a tora tube squid now :)

Petty4life
06-29-2009, 03:05 PM
sounds like you guys had a great time. RDRRM8E fishing for mac forage food, that is interesting , I supposed Jared is going to have to come up with a tora tube squid now :)

thats why we buy from jareds fatherinlaw at radical glowthumbsup

TrophyBoat
06-29-2009, 03:24 PM
good to hear you guys had a good time, i wish i could have made it up i had to work saturday and sunday night.

CurlysLures
06-29-2009, 08:19 PM
I wish I could have made it up to meet everyone as well. Headin up for the 4th but sounds like slow fishing. We will give hell though

Bduck
06-29-2009, 08:35 PM
Had a great time over the few days we were there at the gorge. Got to meet SuperD and FishHunter at Lucerne. Ran into Petty and Kokaholic too. Met up with the rest of the clan at the BBQ. Here are a few pic's. Petty is right about the Kokes being scattered. Alot of debris floating as well. Storm pushed thru the day before the BBQ. Managed to get a group on the finder, but that was hard to comeby. Here is a pic of what I have visioned of an elussive record koke on the finder.