PDA

View Full Version : new kokanee fisherman

cconner316
06-17-2009, 05:17 PM
hi, my name is Pat and I joined after reading all the posts about lake berryessa and I want to try my hand at fishing for kokes. I spent the last month stocking up on supplies and my boat should be fixed tomorrow.
I plan on going out to berryessa on sunday. like i said i am new and have never fished for kokes at all and would like all the help I can get.
thanks and I look forward to catching some kokes

Kokonuts
06-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Welcome aboard!!

You'll find that fishing for Kokanee is a Love / Hate kind of thing! Most Times I love it when I can go out & catch a few but the the very next day .............laugh hyst.....You cant even find one! But thats why we all love 'em! tooexcited

thumbsup...Kokonuts

HiTechKoke
06-18-2009, 01:05 AM
hi, my name is Pat and I joined after reading all the posts about lake berryessa and I want to try my hand at fishing for kokes. I spent the last month stocking up on supplies and my boat should be fixed tomorrow.
I plan on going out to berryessa on sunday. like i said i am new and have never fished for kokes at all and would like all the help I can get.
thanks and I look forward to catching some kokes

Welcome aboard and glad the Berryessa posts inspired you to go out and enjoy the fishery as that is the intent for our wonderful put and take fishery. Let us know what boat you have in the "Boats" post and so we can say "Hi" if we cross paths on Berryessa.

Kevin

cconner316
06-18-2009, 01:28 AM
ok stupid question. where is the "boats" post. I will get pics when i get it back

HiTechKoke
06-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Here it is.... I had to go search for it myself...

http://www.kokaneefishingforum.com/fishing-forums/showthread.php?t=42&highlight=Boats

Bduck
06-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Welcome cconner316 thumbsup

SilverBullets
06-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Welcome aboard Pat! Will be looking forward to reading your posts and reports from Berryessa!thumbsup

S.S. Fireball
06-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Another welcome aboard. I'm a new member myself and headed to Berryessa this weekend. Hope to see you on the water.

JD

Petty4life
06-18-2009, 06:55 PM
Welcome Aboard.thumbsup

Kokanee Killer
06-18-2009, 11:08 PM
welcome to the show.thumbsup