PDA

View Full Version : Glad to meet you!

Steve079
06-01-2009, 10:57 PM
I found the site here, by following a link posted by Full_Monty, and cruised through, and liked what I saw, and read. I know a couple of the guys here, fished with a few, and hope to get to know many more! I live in Central California, and call New Melones my home lake, but have fished most of the nearby waters since renewing my interest in fishing 2 years ago, when I bought my first boat.
I really like reading the posts on other states, and seeing how the Koke guys in nearby states catch their Kokes. Good Stuff! Great Forum!
Steve079

MackPrince
06-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Welcome Steve. Good luck fishin with Monte. We'll look forward to your posts and reports.

Bduck
06-02-2009, 03:23 AM
Welcome Steve. This is where the fun begins. Enjoy!!! thumbsup

Kokaholic
06-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Welcome Steve, Glad to have you.

SilverBullets
06-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Welcome aboard Steve! Will be looking forward to sharing information and reading your reports.thumbsup

Steve079
06-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Thank you, thank you all. As I read the reports from the other states, I see tackle mentioned that I'm not familiar with, ( I think it was Double D flashers??) It seems that when the Koke bite slows down, its all about changing up the presentation, So I hoping all the different techniques, will get my catch rate up.
Looking forward to getting out Saturday, before work. With as hot as the bite as been, I may be able to limit, before having to be at work by 10 am.thumbsup

see you on the water