PDA

View Full Version : Flaming Gorge Memorial Weekend Kokes

CurlysLures
05-27-2009, 07:28 PM
We hit up the gorge again over the weekend. Weather permitted us to fish 2 mornings. First morning we went to same spot we wee catching them last weekend North West side of Anvil. Fishing was decent we ended up with 5 kokes and more misses but it was decent fishing for the overcast and rainy weather we were in. We used RMT Pink Hyper Plaid and Watermelon Dodgers trailed behind pink black dot curlys and double glow rainbow hoochies.
I haev some video footage I will post on here later but here is a link to the video on youtue if anyone wants to check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgNFJIL8tJM
The 2nd day I went jigging for Macs swimbeach area and pretty much got laughed at. We graphed alot of fish and had them following our jigs on the finder but nary a bite.

Propnut69
05-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Kweel videothumbsupbut you know if ya didn't play that head bangin music while you are fishing,you might catch more fish,laugh hyst

CurlysLures
05-27-2009, 10:55 PM
lol that could be true maybe some sinatra or something to that effect ehh?

Petty4life
05-27-2009, 11:24 PM
lol that could be true maybe some sinatra or something to that effect ehh?

when fishing in wyoming i like to jam to UW

Digi-Troller
05-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Thats not head bang music, Tim. Thats some great taste in music. I saw Brand New in concert fall of 07 at Saltaire. Great stuff! The kokes were good too.

CurlysLures
05-28-2009, 12:45 AM
Very good Digi Brand New is good stuff. I had some real head bangin stuff on there (Pantera) but Youtube is crackin down on copyrighted material so they would not allow me to put that on. They have a bunch of approved music music you can use and thats what I came up with lol. I really wanted to put Brad Paisley Im going to miss her.
Im game for anything as long as Im catchin the kokes

halojm
05-28-2009, 07:29 AM
The music isn't for someone PropNuts age. It's for the younger group of anglers. Unfortunately it looks like it is also for the younger group of kokanee.
A little George Strait might have gotten a 4 pounder. Works for me.

FISH
05-28-2009, 09:10 AM
kid rock will put the fish in the boat great report lol i got to learn how to do this video thing every one is doing it lol and i got hrs of laker video and some killer koke action.

Propnut69
05-28-2009, 10:40 AM
The music isn't for someone PropNuts age. It's for the younger group of anglers. Unfortunately it looks like it is also for the younger group of kokanee.
A little George Strait might have gotten a 4 pounder. Works for me.

Hey now i"m not prehistoric yet laugh hyst I like classic rock and a lil country every now and again. ,,,,,,,,,,,, more times then not,I just listen to what ever is on the radio when I'm fishing

Bduck
05-28-2009, 02:10 PM
The gorge is not exactly the place to pick up any stations with the exception of satelite. If your listening Pink Floyd, CCR, ELO, Deep Purple, or Led Zepplen or any of those classics from the 70's, those Kokes are going to know it. Fish in the boat everytime. worthy12

SuperD
05-28-2009, 02:39 PM
I usually go CD's of Larry the Cable Guy, Ron White or the Blue Collar Comedy Tour while I'm fishing. A good laugh with friends and some "fish on" action is good for the soul.

Digi-Troller
05-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Thats hilarious, Rob. I never thought of that, Young Music = Young Kokes. lol But, being eclectic, Waylon, Willie, Hank, Merle, and even Chris LeDoux are all welcome on my boat. Got to cover all the bases!

Kokaholic
05-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Chris Ledoux. The legend. Always like to hear Chris. Along with his Band,Western Underground. Got all of his stuff to jamb to. Like most all music just not the hard, head bagin stuff.

CurlysLures
05-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Well to be honest the majority of the fish we caught were Jammin to Billy Joel. I think the whole problem was mark is that the cowboy hat was not on board the boat lol.

Kokaholic
05-29-2009, 01:15 AM
I will guarentte that blaugh hystoy howdy!