PDA

View Full Version : A Lazy Day

Bduck
05-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh what a lazy day. Spent all day kicked back in my lazy boy chair. My wife had a hard time trying to get me to move. But I wouldn't budge. I sat there watching all the classic war movies cyclopsing it too. I took 3 different naps leaned back in that chair. I finally got up about 4:30pm to burn some ribeye stakes on the grill. Had a couples of cold beers which insured that I was not coming out of that chair. Yesterday I was contemplating a trip up to Strawberry or over to the Gorge. But laziness won out. Now I feel fully rested enough to make my way into the bedroom(wife sound asleep) and turn on another classic and fall asleep permanently for the night. I don't see many days like this but if I get the opportunity, I will take advantage of it. How was your day? :rolleyes:

redmanjr1
05-26-2009, 12:41 AM
My day was pretty similar but I did end up going to the gym around 5:00 PM. Yesterday we were thinking of driving to Anderson but was completely wiped out for some reason. Took naps in between my shows that I've been recording and finally this afternoon the wife got me out of the chair to go with her to the gym. I did feel better after the workout and sauna.

Bob

MackPrince
05-26-2009, 02:10 AM
I was driving cross state from Spokane to Portland with my wife, her sister, my four year old and 2 month old, and our 10 month old neice in the Armada. It really wasn't too bad ...when they were sleeping ;)

Believe it or not as we were making our way down the Columbia my wife was brainstorming days for a KFF BBQ this summer at Merwin. Wow! thumbsup

SilverBullets
05-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Part of my day was working out...doing "power naps"!! After spending the last couple days waxing the truck and polishing the boat, I needed it!thumbsup

SuperD
05-26-2009, 10:24 AM
My work out was carrying my grandaughter around the San Francisco Zoo on my shoulders. We had a great time. Heading back to Sac the freeway was wide open. Going back into the bay area, the freeway was a stand still for about 40 miles.

Kokanee Killer
05-26-2009, 10:50 PM
great day bduck where should i start,first my wife and two kids stayed overnite on a local lake,, of course as in all of western pa a kokanee free lake,, max depth 6ft chock full of weeds,, 1 hr after we arrived just as the wife got into her tanning apparel and me and son victor got our pike rods rigged it stormed hard at that same time our daughter 6 yr old nadine falls off a trampoline later we find at the hospital her arm is broken,,sons friend at the same time contracts pink eye from some sort of bacteria in the water colum, then i lose my wallet somewhere in the tall grass between the chalet and the ride to the hospital,, time spent with family,,,, PRICELESStongue2