PDA

View Full Version : Edumacated Kokeheads

Bduck
05-24-2009, 10:23 PM
As I read thru these threads, I see a common problem that we all have not excluding myself. Spelling. Are we that dumb or is it we don't care. That sure is alot of money spent to send us to SKOOL for all those years. Sometimes I have to do a double take on a word that was mispelled. But after reading a post fully, then I begin to understand what was meant. laugh hyst

Kokanee Killer
05-24-2009, 10:56 PM
funny, i am not the greatest typer either,but we all know what we MEEN here, this is not some type of hip poetry club,lol lol glad you brought it up bduck.thumbsup

Big Bob
05-25-2009, 02:06 AM
Spellings not the problem. Fingers are two big for the keyboard, and instead of editing my say, I making up lures for my next trip.

redmanjr1
05-25-2009, 03:04 AM
Yeah, if it wasn't for spell checkers you wouldn't be able to read anything I type (I just need to remember to use the them from time to time). I have to be one of the worst out there for spelling. I really need to learn how to type also. I've been hen pecking keyboards for almost 20 years now.

Bob

SilverBullets
05-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Had to get a new key pad after wearing the letters off the old one due to nail needing trimming on the finger I type with. Also, I have a little problem keeping track of reading glasses. I still have to edit alot because I forget to use that spell check thing. Fish don't care how well we spell, that's all that matters...right?

MackPrince
05-25-2009, 11:03 PM
i tink itz becuz deap doun wer all jes havun fun. fer me i blam it on won hand typun wile holdin a baby.

laugh hystfencing

Fallriverguy
05-26-2009, 07:13 PM
I am just lazy the first time thru. All I have to do is cut an paste into word to check my horrific spelling. I do, however, read back over my post and edit as needed.

halojm
05-27-2009, 07:29 AM
All the professional writting classes say to write like you speak. We all have a fish accent so we try to spell the words with the accent. They are not mispelled words, only words that we as fisherman understand.laugh hyst

Full_Monte
05-27-2009, 03:05 PM
I appreciate people who spell and write well. It adds to the enjoyment and understanding of reading KFF posts. But, I've also learned things from people who know how to koke fish but can't spell worth a lick. Either way, I'm grateful for the help!

jzell
05-28-2009, 11:50 PM
If you make the effort to post or reply you should take the time to read what you write.

jz

Kokonuts
05-29-2009, 09:24 AM
I thought it was just me and my "SENIOR MOMENTS"!

laugh hyst.....Kokonuts

Kokanee Kid
05-30-2009, 11:26 PM
I suck at spelling, period. And I have got over it, plus i'd rather be fishing than useing spell check nananana