PDA

View Full Version : Gibbs Minnow Sources

IssaquahBob
05-24-2009, 11:41 AM
I'm wondering if anyone on the KFF has some online sources for purchasing 1/4 oz and 1/2 oz Gibbs Minnows. I found one place in Madras, OR but they have a pretty limited selection of colors in 1/4 and 1/8 oz and the other two sites I found only listed the larger 2+ oz sizes.

SuperD
05-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Look for the Crippled Herring jigs, you'll have more luck finding small ones. They are the same as a Gibbs.

http://www.luhrjensen.com/products/spoons--spinners/crippled-herring

skyhammer
05-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Check these guys out.
www.tritsservices.com

SilverBullets
05-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Also, check out www.gibbsfishing.com

Bi Mart stores are here in Oregon, and I see you have some in Eastern Washington. If you ask the sporting goods clerk to see their fishing catalog they keep under the counter, you can special order sizes they don't carry. I've ordered the exact weight Gibbs your looking for and many hard to find Apex's. The book is about 3" thick! thumbsup

Another minnow type jig similar to the Gibbs is the "Laser Minnow"... www.p-line.com

IssaquahBob
06-18-2009, 11:33 PM
Sorry but I've been out of town for awhile ( no Kokes in HI). Prior to leaving though my son and I got the Gibbs Minnows both in Madras and at the Bi-MART in Bend. Appreciate the help from KFF.

3RivrFishr
06-19-2009, 02:17 AM
Also, check out www.gibbsfishing.com

If you ask the sporting goods clerk to see their fishing catalog they keep under the counter, you can special order sizes they don't carry.

Sweet! I may have to become a member. Bi-mart opened a store here last fall and Ive never been there. Didnt realize they had a decent fishing section.