PDA

View Full Version : Ima Newbie

daffy
05-24-2009, 06:16 AM
I was just reading the posts and realized that I never did introduce myself to the board... Having a very good friend as the moderator for the Wyoming page I guess I felt at home right away...
My name is daffy (a nick name my brother gave me years ago) I always end my posts with LBD (little black duck) and I absolutly LOVE to fish! Kokanee (Gorge) and King Salmon (Lake Huron), Bass Smallmouth and Largemouth, Trout Rainbows, Lake, Browns, Cutthroat... Walleye pretty much in that order...
I post both here and on bigfishtackle and am very fond of both sites...
I am sort of new to the Cheyenne area moving from Green River a year and a half ago...
I believe there are no Bad posts. If a person felt enough about a subject to tell us all something, fencing I will defend that post to the bitter end... Just because we dont always agree is no reason to put a guys post down in flames, and I dont see that here...
Well ok... Thats me... Have a good one all... LBD

Bduck
05-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Welcome daffy, Bduck here. My avatar is daffy. I've always been fond of him. Looking fwd to your posts. thumbsup

SilverBullets
05-24-2009, 11:47 AM
Welcome to KFF daffy! Pretty mellow here...just a bunch of kokanee freaks!thumbsup Looking forward to reading your posts and reports.

redmanjr1
05-25-2009, 03:27 AM
Welcome daffy, you will enjoy it here. Lots of great people and lot's of knowledge in the realm of Kokanee fishing and many other things.

Bob

daffy
05-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys... I have been fishing the gorge for kokanee for about 22 years now, lake huron for kings for the last 10 years and the cheyenne and rawlins area for the last couple... What gets me about salmon is salmon are salmon no matter what anyone tells you... you can take your same tackle you catch kokanee on to any body of water... you may have to update your tackle, heaver lines and hooks, and fish the ocean or the great lakes for kings and tear them up with your tackle and your own knowledge! Salmon are my passion in any body of water you find em in! LBD

Propnut69
06-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Welcome,Welcome my friend,its good to see you here. thumbsup Sorry for the late repley to your post. You know me,always a day late and a dollar short.

Kokaholic
06-02-2009, 10:47 AM
Welcome aboard Daffy.