PDA

View Full Version : Green Peter Kokanee Derby

Fallriverguy
05-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Anyone here going to the Green Peter KP derby June 6th? I'll be there with a friend.

Troutski
05-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Anyone here going to the Green Peter KP derby June 6th? I'll be there with a friend.

Was there last year and am planning on it this year, will be with a member from OFF. Had so much fun last year I doubt I will miss any in the future...Look forward to meeting a lot of people of which I only know by there Monikers. Tight lines..

Chuck

DLM
05-22-2009, 04:23 PM
I have an open seat for the Green Peter derby. She who must be obeyed says she is not going to get up that early to go with me. What a pansey.

Anyway, we will be staying at Sunnyside for that weekend so I could be met there or at the ramp. I primarily troll (two downriggers) but also jig on occaison, anything to put fish in the net. If you are intersted give me a pm.

HiTechKoke
05-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Man.. if I wasn't so far away I would take you up on that open seat dlm. For those of you interested in signing up here's the link to the derby form:

http://www.kokaneepower.org/derbies/20090606.pdf

It's helps KP if you sign up in advance so they can plan better for food etc. Have fun and hope to see see some reports from GP.

Kevin

TopFuelKokanee
05-23-2009, 12:09 AM
With GP being my "home" lake, it's tough not being able to fish the KP derby. Unfortunately it conflicts with my other hobby (drag racing). I'd love to get HiTech up here for a derby, will have to catch one of the later ones. crymeariver

Bduck
05-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Would love to come there, but to far on short notice dim.

meyersdan
05-28-2009, 01:35 AM
Brian,
Sorry I can't make it to Green Peter, my home lake for the derby. My work is taking me out of town that weekend. Good luck to everyone! We had good success last year southeast from the island towards the floating restroom.

Dan

Troutski
05-28-2009, 02:06 AM
I found out yesterday that I will be working graveyard on the Friday before the Derby....sorry I have to choose between sleep and Koke's...the yawns have it. Best of luck and tight lines.

Chuck

eric71m
05-28-2009, 12:10 PM
I too will not be able to make it Brian, she who must be obeyed birthday is on the 6th... I think I better stay home. worthy12

DLM
05-28-2009, 06:08 PM
I too will not be able to make it Brian, she who must be obeyed birthday is on the 6th... I think I better stay home. worthy12

I have an open seat for the Green Peter derby. She who must be obeyed says she is not going to get up that early to go with me. What a pansey.

Anyway, we will be staying at Sunnyside for that weekend so I could be met there or at the ramp. I primarily troll (two downriggers) but also jig on occaison, anything to put fish in the net. If you are intersted give me a pm.

WAIT! There is two of them out there?:eek: I think they are getting organized and if that happens men we are all in troubleworthy12