PDA

View Full Version : Kokaneemart

Full_Monte
05-19-2009, 04:18 PM
I just want to say a few words about one of our sponsors...Kokaneemart.
I have ordered three or four times from them, and have to say, the service is incredibly good. I placed an order Saturday afternoon and had the order in my hands on Monday afternoon. And this has happened on all my orders. These days, it's hard to find a vendor with customer service that good. I don't know Ric Brown, I've never met him or talked with him on the phone. He just does good work. If you haven't ordered anything from him yet, try him out...you won't be disappointed.

Fallriverguy
05-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Rick Brown and Kokaneemart give great service. It is one of the first places I go to order kokanee gear online.

DLM
05-19-2009, 05:32 PM
rick Brown And Kokaneemart Give Great Service. It Is One Of The First Places I Go To Order Kokanee Gear Online.

Ditto That

Kokaholic
05-19-2009, 05:44 PM
I know Ric Personally and know that he strives to provide top notch quality service to every customer.

HiTechKoke
05-19-2009, 09:08 PM
I swear he has this conveyor belt that feeds the mail system directly or has jets and semis waiting at his factory warehouse. :-) I still get baffled how quick something gets to me when a normal letter from somebody else takes 5 times as long. This has been happening for a good couple of years now from my orders. Long live Kokaneemart!

Silver Streak
05-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Ric Brown of Kokaneemart is a great guy. His service is top notch .... absolutely great. It doesn't get any better than that....period!