PDA

View Full Version : Great Fishing Now

FISHERMAN22000
07-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Hi, I'm New To This Site, Just Saw No One From Montana Has Responded So Thought I Would, I Live In North West Montana And Fish Lake Kookcanusa At The Canadan Border And The Fishing Right Now Is Great, Water Is Clearing And Temp. Coming Up And The Fish Are Almost Jumping In The Boat.wedding Rings And Flashlights Working As Well As Some Of My Homemade Lures. Will Keep Posted Have A Geat Day And Go Fishing.

Skip

Petty4life
07-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Great to have you here Skip, Looking forward to your Reports and Picturesthumbsup

Kokaholic
07-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Hello Skip,

Love your neck of the woods up there. I have fished Koocanusa before. I have friends in Libby that We get together with occasionally. Wish I could hook into one of those monster rainbows below the dam that feed on the chuncked up kokanee. Man I love that part of the world. Shot a few bears up around that libby area to.

Anyhow, Welcome aboard, Glad to have ya and look forward to more reports from you.

davefishman
08-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Skip,

Welcome aboard. Montana is a place that I dream of living in. I have relatives up there and I also do some forest fire research up there. Great place to live.

Dave

Fallriverguy
02-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Good going. There is one lower elevation lake in Central Oregon that Kokanee can be caught almost year round. I picked up some for dinner last weekend. Jigging or trolling is effective.

Kokanee Slow
03-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Good to hear the fishing is defrosted. What is a "flashlight"?

SilverBullets
03-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Good to hear the fishing is defrosted. What is a "flashlight"?

I think it's a referance to Mack's Lures ultra light "Flash Lite" trolls. Then again, I've been wrong before...

zfk55
03-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Holy camoles, Skip! McGregor and the Thompsons are still frozen solid here by the house. I can't even get the boat out of the shed yet. We're still two feet deep in snow around back. I should have kept the boat in town at my son's place............inside! I'm betting its gonna be another two weeks at least before I can get it out and make it to Koocanusa. We're getting hit with another 8" or more tomorrow here in Lost Prairie.
Hope you have a heater in your boat! Good fishing.

zfk55

chaos-in-mt
05-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Holy camoles, Skip! McGregor and the Thompsons are still frozen solid here by the house. I can't even get the boat out of the shed yet. We're still two feet deep in snow around back. I should have kept the boat in town at my son's place............inside! I'm betting its gonna be another two weeks at least before I can get it out and make it to Koocanusa. We're getting hit with another 8" or more tomorrow here in Lost Prairie.
Hope you have a heater in your boat! Good fishing.

zfk55

Hi all

They are all open now. I even got my boat off the hill and into the water last weekend.

Chaos