PDA

View Full Version : Lakes that hold kokes

coloradokoke
05-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Beside Big Blue, what other lakes hold Kokes in Colorado? I have caught them at Clear Creek before they drained it last year. Turquoise and Twin have none in them at all, maybe at one time they did.

FishHunter
05-08-2009, 04:38 PM
There is a listing of most, if not all, the lakes that have kokanee in them on the main fishing forum page under each state.

coloradokoke
05-11-2009, 10:04 AM
The list needs to be updated as I know ther are no kokes in Turquoise Lake. I have lived in Leadville my whole life and at one time the lake had some but not in the last 20 years.

jjlantz
05-18-2009, 03:15 PM
When you select the Colorado section of these forums they list the following lakes as having kokes in them. They are: Beaver Creek Res., Blue Mesa Res., Carter Lake, Chambers Lake, Clear Creek Res., Crystal Res., Dillon Res., Eleven Mile Res., Estes Lake, Granby Lake, Grand Lake, Green Mountain Res., Gross Res., Jefferson Lake, McPhee Res., Navajo Lake, Parvin Lake, Ridgeway Res., Shadow Mountain Lake, Taylor Res., Turqoise Lake, Vallecito Res., Williams Fork Res., Wolford Mountain Res. As another forum member indicated, Antero has them as well.