PDA

View Full Version : Another threat to the Gorge

Code4
05-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Morning,
This is my first post on this site but after discovering it I thought I would let everyone know of another threat by another Colorado Front Range group to take water out of the Flaming Gorge. The article is in this week's Green River Star if you wish to see for yourself. They, like the Million group, want to pump it out of the Gorge to the Front Range of Colorado (Parker, Colorado is where they are from). This group is not associated with the Million group, they are another group all together and are claiming to be actual government agencies rather than private business. Our great Gov. Dave is not speaking up much for this corner of the state because the SE corner stands to receive some of our water from whatever deal possibly goes through. Also, his brother is one of Aaron Million's attorney's so he isn't saying much in way of opposition to any of these proposals. It will take an effort from more than just Wyoming residents to stop these deals from going through. If you enjoy the Gorge and like actually seeing water in it action must be taken. Utah stands to loose from this deal as well so speak up.