PDA

View Full Version : Whos fishing the gorge this weekend?

CurlysLures
05-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Hey all just wanted to know what KFF forum members are going to the gorge this weekend. We are headin up tommorow night sometime and should be fishing Saturday and Sunday. We hope to see some of you out there. Also if you are going what radio channel will you be on and what areas are you fishing.

Kokaholic
05-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Wish I was, Hope the weatehr cooperates for you all. Looking forward to your report!

halojm
05-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Well, I'm with Mark. I was thinking of heading up this weekend, but I've seen enough snow for the year. Hope it turns out nice for you guys then I can kick myself square in the posterior. Good luck, I'll try for next weekend.

Bduck
05-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Had Sat. planned but weather is not favorable. Going to wait and see what Sunday might do. Usually fish the pipe line and Lucerne areas. Channel 16 is what I'll start with. Hope to see you there on Sun.

Kokaholic
05-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Be safe guys, That dang Lucene bay area can get real ugly in the wind, Keep an eye open for the big W and Lightening

FISH
05-01-2009, 11:29 AM
i was goin to run out this morning but with the rain i think iam just goin to run my boat to mtn view and fill it up and give it hell in the morn iam even thinkin about brakein out the riggers and dragin some junk for some kokes after i get done stickin some macs had a buddy do really well yesterday on the macs then thay ended with a limit of good kokes before dark at the pipe is were thay did the kokes didnt ask what he was useing but my guess is rmt spoons?i run on a diferent channel than chater 16 so i will send you a pm with that channel#.ash

canonbob
05-01-2009, 10:55 PM
I will be there sat morning out of anvail

Bduck
05-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Looks like weather is still going to be a factor for Sunday but just a little. Calling for 10% chance of rain @ the Gorge. Unless it changes for the worse between now and then, its a go for me. Temps will be in the low 60's. It'll be a long day but worth it.