PDA

View Full Version : The "Pig" on saturday or sunday

mzshooter
04-28-2009, 06:38 PM
I was thinking of heading up that way this weekend any info on launching boats, Muddy roads, water elevation or fishing reports?????
It’s a long way to drag a boat if I can’t use it. Any info would be appreciatedworthy12worthy12

Lundman
04-29-2009, 03:38 PM
IMHO - The three hours you spend traveling that distance would be time better spent driving to the Gorge.... it's only 30 mins longer.... and you will have an opportuntiy for a 3 lb. Kokanee...

mzshooter
05-18-2009, 09:27 AM
Finally made it up there yesterday, Left AF at 4:30 am was on the lake by 7:00 am. We started out 15 feet down with pink dodgers and pink squids, nothing. We started throwing every thing we had at them, nothing. Finally put two rods out the side with walker deep divers, one with yellow dodger and spoon, one with orange dodger and spoon. Fish on!!! I caught the first Kokanee (10”) of the season (orange tiger dodger and orange tiger spoon). Brought in my buddies lure and put on orange dodger and a “Double Glow Rainbow Squid” dropped it down to 15 feet and slam “FISH ON”. We only got three fish too the boat and all where 10-12” but it was a fun day.thumbsup

Bduck
05-18-2009, 09:36 AM
Hey shooter, way to do it. Good report. thumbsup I'm looking to hit the 'pig' up soon. The last time I fished for anything out of Porcupine was back in the 70's. I'm way overdue.