PDA

View Full Version : Rockport Lake 4-26-2009

Bduck
04-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Was going to try Porcupine for Kokes this morning. Petty advised me to wait a while since launch ramp is primitive and ice just coming off. Made another trip to Rockport. Caught 3 browns, 2 @ 25in. Weather front came in with wind and snow. Got off the lake after 3hrs fishing.

redmanjr1
04-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Nice fish Bduck. Man, when is this weather going to get warm? Spent all weekend doing yard work. Was going to try and wet a line today but didn't feel like battling the wind. Chris called me last night. He says hi.

Bob

Kokanee Killer
04-26-2009, 10:03 PM
great day bduck our weather was beautiful this weekend too,,unfortunatley i had to work sat and today and did not get out,, any room in the boat for me and my 9yr old son???thumbsup

Bduck
04-27-2009, 09:52 AM
great day bduck our weather was beautiful this weekend too,,unfortunatley i had to work sat and today and did not get out,, any room in the boat for me and my 9yr old son???thumbsup
I always got room in my boat. We can keep your son busy catching alot of fish. He'll like that. This lake is treating me right compared to last year. I have no complaints from last year.

SuperD
04-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Roger, you need to fire your photo guy. Still jealous about those nice Browns.

Bduck
04-27-2009, 01:20 PM
Roger, you need to fire your photo guy. Still jealous about those nice Browns. I know. The photo guy is me. I had the camera set for flash but it didn't flash, all 3 times. I just made a light setting when the storm blew me off the lake. Didn't get a chance to try it. Its an awsome camera I have but have to learn more about it. When your trying to C & R, you don't have enough time to fiddle with a camera. But I'll see about reposting the pic's under a different program I have.

Bduck
04-27-2009, 01:32 PM
This is a little better. At least you see what's in the pics now. These are 2 browns @ 25in ea.