PDA

View Full Version : gorge july 21/22

TrophyBoat
07-22-2008, 09:07 PM
hit buckboard/squaw hollow area evening of the 21st and picked up a few kokes before sunset all under 3#
July 22nd on the the water in the same area at sunup, fishless for about an hour then found a school and caught about 15 kokes and a dozen baby lakers, had some evening obligations so we kept me, my uncles, and my dads limit and headed out. all fish were 2-3# and ready or not they are starting to transform. RMT, luhr jenson spoons behind a dodger were the ticket 30-50' done fishing at 10am. added some pics

Kokaholic
07-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Nice report my friend. I love that picture of your boat from the top looking down. very nice. Looks like some nice fish. I am going up in a few weeks with my daughter and petty and his boy. We cant wait. Man i am stoked!

Propnut69
07-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Great report and some nice looking fish to boot. Mr RMT himself is up here right now,and is having 30-40 fish a day,between three people.

Kokehead
07-22-2008, 10:15 PM
sounds like a good time, I too will be up there very soon. thanx for the report.

TrophyBoat
07-22-2008, 11:55 PM
We seen mr RMT in his grady fishing right out of buckboard marina on monday night, then after we got done today we ran down to lucerne and we seen him above anvil. I don't know him but about 5 or 6 years ago before RMT we ran into him at the lucern marina and he lined us out on where to find the kokes,he was knowledgable then and is probably alot more knowledgable now. We would have had to stay fishing for a few more hours to get to that 30 fish mark. We caught todays fish in a small area that we kept looping and we would hook up every time so we never left that spot until we decided to quit and it was still producing fish when we decided to pack it up.