PDA

View Full Version : Jared Johnson Seminar Grand Junction 5/6/9

bobco
04-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Jared Johnson owner of Rocky Mt Tackle will be in the Grand Junctions Sportsman Warehouse for a Kokanee seminar on weds May 6 at 6:30 pm. Should be allot of fun with great information, bring your kokanee questions and we will see you there. thumbsup thumbsup

Bduck
04-21-2009, 03:10 AM
I have been to his trout seminar at the SLC ISE and his Kokanee seminar at Sportsmens Warehouse in Midvale. Very informational. Come loaded with questions.

bobco
05-02-2009, 07:58 PM
just a reminder this is this upcoming weds nite. be there!!!!

bobco
05-08-2009, 09:14 AM
We had a great seminar Weds nite. allot of questions asked and fun had by all! Great to meet you Fishhunter and hope to see you out on Blue. BTW heard of 8 kokes caught off Lake Fork Marina yesterday, its starting!!! Had a super time running around with Jared , I wish I had half of his energy!

FishHunter
05-08-2009, 04:44 PM
I agree. Jared gave a great seminar, there were a lot of good questions and interaction as a group because it wasn't too big. Bobco gave us a very informative lesson on jigging kokes, which most of us there have never done. Can't wait to get on the water thumbsup

jjlantz
05-18-2009, 03:25 PM
I have to agree, Jared is great. I caught his presentation at the Sportsman's Show in Denver this past winter. He was very forthcoming on what works for kokes (mainly at the Gorge) but he said that he plans to hit Blue Mesa alot more this year. His RMT tackle line is a must have also, imo. Good luck guys and keep the posts coming, I can't wait to try Big Blue, so please keep me informed as to when it starts getting hot, thanks.