PDA

View Full Version : gorge report 4/18 4/19

bobco
04-19-2009, 10:56 PM
spent 2 days on the gorge treating my macidess, bad illness don't catch it. But spent some time up in Anvil and Marsh Creek area, saw allot of different groups of kokes at 30-35 ft, quite a few boats out trolling for them. saw the most around the east side of anvil. Mac fishing was ok, end up with 30 and 13 Saturday and 15,19, 23,23 Sunday the treatment seems to have worked thumbsup thumbsup, btw saw 2 new JJ red rods at the Chevron in Manila and all the new RMT stuff on the wall. http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/robsch/23agian.jpg 23 lber

Bduck
04-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Great report, bobco. I'm looking to head up there in 2 wks. Any advice for the lakers? I have enough Koke gear. I'll fish deep for one and shallow for the other.

Bduck
04-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Nice laker. If you had any ailments, there sure to be cured by now.

AFDan52
04-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Hey Bobco, Nice report and great shot of that Laker.thumbsup

Full_Monte
04-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Yeah...nice fish...and that wasn't even the biggest one, was it? Do you C&R those macks? I can't imagine eating that much fish unless you have a private army to feed. Good report!

bobco
04-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah...nice fish...and that wasn't even the biggest one, was it? Do you C&R those macks? I can't imagine eating that much fish unless you have a private army to feed. Good report!yup that was just a 23lber, all released and never have killed a big one, that fish there was probably 17-20 years old, takes a long time and allot of kokes crymeariver to get that size ....

portofthesea
04-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Nice fish bobco- he looks long to be just 23 lb. I have macidess too and chase kokes when I get ticked at the macks. Do you jig, downrigg or drag steel? I'm an old fashion steel line dragger but recently got downriggers for the kokes.--Gary

bobco
04-21-2009, 03:01 PM
Nice fish bobco- he looks long to be just 23 lb. I have macidess too and chase kokes when I get ticked at the macks. Do you jig, downrigg or drag steel? I'm an old fashion steel line dragger but recently got downriggers for the kokes.--Garyhe is a long one just not a "gut" to wiegh more, I only jig, watch out its addicting, not many of you steel draggers left...... dang Petty I'm sorry about all the laker talk I know this is a Koke site !!! sorry

Bduck
04-22-2009, 02:09 PM
he is a long one just not a "gut" to wiegh more, I only jig, watch out its addicting, not many of you steel draggers left...... dang Petty I'm sorry about all the laker talk I know this is a Koke site !!! sorry bobco, six in one hand, half a dozen in the other. Your talkin' the Gorge or could go to non koke forum and still talk the Gorge. The report is fantastic either way you look at it. Great job!!!

bobco
04-22-2009, 05:01 PM
thanks Bduck....