PDA

View Full Version : Ca Kokanee

TBtoad
04-14-2009, 10:31 PM
I live in Easton Ca which is in the center of the state and in the middle of Kokanee country.

I caught my first Kokanee 30 yrs ago by accident at Bass lake Ca. I have fished for them ever since. There are at least six lakes within 2 hrs of my house that have excelent Kokanee fishing.
I belong to Kokanee Power and try to fish as many tournaments as I can. Our local chapter is involved with the Fish and Game at the fish hatchery to raise and release Kokanee smolts into our lakes. Kokanee Power donates a lot of money and time to enhance the kokanee fishing in our area. They are also involved in kids fishing events.

I go fishing as often as I can. I have been fishing for some kind of fish scince I was five yrs old.
TBtoad

MackPrince
04-15-2009, 12:36 AM
Welcome TBtoad!

HiTechKoke
04-15-2009, 01:43 AM
I live in Easton Ca which is in the center of the state and in the middle of Kokanee country.

I caught my first Kokanee 30 yrs ago by accident at Bass lake Ca. I have fished for them ever since. There are at least six lakes within 2 hrs of my house that have excelent Kokanee fishing.
I belong to Kokanee Power and try to fish as many tournaments as I can. Our local chapter is involved with the Fish and Game at the fish hatchery to raise and release Kokanee smolts into our lakes. Kokanee Power donates a lot of money and time to enhance the kokanee fishing in our area. They are also involved in kids fishing events.

I go fishing as often as I can. I have been fishing for some kind of fish scince I was five yrs old.
TBtoad

Welcome aboard TBtoad - Did you get to help manage those eggs down there with Jake, Joe and the others? I have to make it a point to come down their next year to check it out. We got word they released the Kokes from San Joaquin into Pedro, Melones and McClure this last week which culminates the hard work of everyone down there until the fall collection time again. Hopefully we'll see you at the derbies this year. Definitely look me up if you are there so I can put a name behind a face.

Kevin

Bduck
04-15-2009, 09:50 AM
Welcome TBtoad thumbsup

Kokaholic
04-15-2009, 11:17 AM
Glad you found us Toad, Welcome aboard!

SilverBullets
04-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Welcome TBtoad! Looking forward to your reports once the season gets underway...thumbsup

Kokanee Killer
04-15-2009, 10:14 PM
welcome toadthumbsup