PDA

View Full Version : Computer Woes

redmanjr1
04-09-2009, 12:01 AM
I've been off the grid for about a week now due to massive computer viruses and Trojans so I apologize for not responding to some of the responses to a few of my posts out there. I'll do my best over the next few days. In fact I'm still broke and am only taking a break from it all to visit my favorite forum on my laptop. My son opened a piece of junk e-mail and that was all she wrote for my desktop computer. Right now I'll just be happy to be able to format my drive to reload everything but WinXP won't even recognize the drive right now. Still have some ideas to "git r dun" and its become personal now. fencing Luckily I was able to back up the data files I wanted to keep before she crashed into oblivion. If not fixed by Friday I'll be changing the hard drive. I still need to do my taxes yet!!!!! violin

Bob

redmanjr1
04-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Well, I'm about 80% up and running and I got my taxes done last night. thumbsup I had 4 hours to spare so I did better than last year when I was 30 minutes from deadline. I seem to procrastinate at about everything except hunting and fishing. laugh hyst

Bob

Bduck
04-17-2009, 02:17 AM
Glad to see your computer is up and running Bob. Its fishing season now & it time to get down to business.