PDA

View Full Version : Bow Huntin' E. Canyon Res., Ut

Bduck
04-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Finally got a nice day to do some fishing. Used a floating rapala either in brown or rainbow rotating back and forth. Caught several little bows not much bigger than the lures themselves. On the other rig, used F7 perchscale flatfish. At first it was slow but got better after I put Procure Trout & Salmon scent on flatfish. Started picking up bows between 1 1/2 to 2lb. Both rigs kept me so busy, I pulled one up so I can eat a sandwiche & a cold beer.

Kokanee Killer
04-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Great bduck, so i can expect fine weather tuesday lol lol my next day off and shot at steelhead, kids will be in school, wife at work,now all i need is the river not to be blown out like friday,, btw nice lookin fish and even better lookin weather.

Bduck
04-05-2009, 11:11 PM
I got burnt man, forgot the sunscreen. In a way it felt good. Shaking the cabin fever. My Lamiglass rods got a good breakin and performed very well. The weather is going to be good for a couple days K-Killer. worthy12 I want to see some steelies.

SilverBullets
04-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Great report Bduck! Looked like a nice day to wet some lines... Thanks for sharing! thumbsup

Petty4life
04-10-2009, 11:35 PM
way to go Duck

Kokaholic
04-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Nie Job Ducky. Looks like the Lamis did the trick. Are you happy with them?