PDA

View Full Version : E. Canyon Reservoir,Utah

Bduck
03-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Checked on the progress of ice melt down at E. Canyon. The lake is 1/4 open. Now a boat can be launch. There is still quite a bit of ice there but should be ice off this next week. A few wide cracks and very slushy. A good windy day will do it. tooexcited

Petty4life
03-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Checked on the progress of ice melt down at E. Canyon. The lake is 1/4 open. Now a boat can be launch. There is still quite a bit of ice there but should be ice off this next week. A few wide cracks and very slushy. A good windy day will do it. tooexcited

i might have to take the boat up next week

Bduck
03-28-2009, 09:11 PM
i might have to take the boat up next week What day are you going? I have next friday planned weather permitting of course. Sat & Sun could see me as well.

Petty4life
03-28-2009, 09:15 PM
What day are you going? I have next friday planned weather permitting of course. Sat & Sun could see me as well.

i have thurs, fri and saturday off so ill have to see thumbsup

Bduck
03-28-2009, 09:27 PM
i have thurs, fri and saturday off so ill have to see thumbsup This will be my first run of the season. Need to knock the cobb webs off the boat. I have Fri, Sat, & Sun off. By the way, there is a lot of snow up there now from the last storm. More coming in tomorrow.